People who say "I hate that place" or "I don't"

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I could eat the *kitten* out of an egg mcmuffin right now!!
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I don't hate McDonalds breakfast, but I used to eat their lunch menu so much that I pretty much hate everything on it now except for the salads (which are amazing by the way). But I do try my best to avoid going to McDonalds unless I'm ordering the Southwest Salad with grilled chicken and Southwest dressing. 390 calories of yum.

I watch TV all the time...well Netflix to be exact. My fiance and I can't afford cable because Comcast is the only cable company around and charges through the roof. But I love to watch Netflix. I watch my anime, old movies, and old cartoons on netflix. :happy:
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am not crazy about the word 'hate', but I do dislike not being able to eat at In and Out every day. I was in Reno last week and ate there 4 times. LOL
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Dang.....I was hoping someone would call me out on my healthy comment. Oh well....

FWIW a Honey Mustard Snack Wrap, grilled, a Fruit N Yogurt Parfait, and an unsweatened iced tea=370 calories, and 20 grams of protein.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If I need to take a good crap...McDonald's does it for me.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    How can I prove to everyone I really hate McDonalds? Lets post on a forum where a guy makes a point about how dumb people who have to claim out loud how much they hate McDonalds.....that's a win right???
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I happen to love McDonald's Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken and using my own no fat-low cal dressing. And it's not that I hate any fast food place, the problem is I love a lot of the "not so good for you foods" that they have. A 750 calorie Whopper is more than half my daily calories and I just cant spend that many calories in one item, but I remember them fondly! LOL
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

:flowerforyou:
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Subway is only fake healthy. Jussayin'. There is a chemical in some of the breads in US Subways that is outlawed as a carcinogen in the UK.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/06/12/food-babe-investigates-is-subway-real-food/

I just read this article...So disgusting! I had no idea subway was that bad. I used to eat there every couple weeks in college b/c we had one right on campus...Ick.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    there must be many who don't have 'real problems' to vent or rant about. so, to each their own. giggle!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If I need to take a good crap...McDonald's does it for me.

That's chinese for me. It's one of those thing that are horrible for you so the ONLY time I go is when my "system" needs it. And it works like a champ every time.
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer going to KFC for a "healthy" fast food meal. I get a grilled chicken breast, side of mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans and I think it is around 400 calories. 600 if you eat the biscuit. For fast food I think it is a pretty balanced meal. I have been to McDonalds a couple of times since I started watching my intake but it doesn't really satisfy me. I've always preferred Wendy's or BK's burgers.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Dang.....I was hoping someone would call me out on my healthy comment. Oh well....

FWIW a Honey Mustard Snack Wrap, grilled, a Fruit N Yogurt Parfait, and an unsweatened iced tea=370 calories, and 20 grams of protein.

That's some real high quality protein you got there
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

But you're worried enough to reply to a message board post abou it........

I love fast food. I love it so damn much!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I want a #4 with cheese. *kitten*.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I could so go for a dollar menu double cheese burger and a hot and spicy.

or or or

Mcgangbang. YUM!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I am, have always been, and will always be a fan of fast food. I keep waiting for that day that it's no longer appealing.. but it hasn't come yet.

I don't eat it everyday.. but I could.. if it wasn't terrible for me, I really would eat it every day.

I also enjoy TV. I generally get in 1 or 2 hours a night, according to what our schedule is like.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    There isn't a thing there that doesn't make my stomach act up afterwards. So, I can honestly say that McDonald's hates ME. LOL
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.

I love you.... btw.