Anyone on here a mommy or does Jillian Michaels workouts?

Options
Hello,

I am new to MFP and I've just completed my first week. I'm looking for a few friends on here that are either exercising with Jillian Michaels DVDs and/or moms - I find it SO motivating when I see a mom who is in shape - fit moms are such an ispiration. :smile:

Replies

• brianjackdixon
    brianjackdixon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My sister is a mom and does Jillian Michael's. Her name on mfp is lookout*****es
  • JennyS782
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'll have to look her up :)
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum and doing the 30 day shred - but I'm not in shape yet :-)
  • drakehj
    drakehj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My son will be 10 weeks old on Saturday. I have many of Jillians videos and just started the 30 day shred. I just started getting more serious about MFP and tracking my calories. Feel free to add me!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 3 and go between Jillian, Insanity Fast and Furious and Zumba.
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm a mum as well. also not in shape (as my pic shows..bleh). just started wk 1 of JM's 6 pack dvd. i'm on day #3. actually seeing a slight bit or toning already!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, to 3, have completed 30DS and I'm currently doing No more trouble zones. I've still got about 30 pounds to go.
  • Tiffani1985
    Options
    I am doing the 30DS by Jilliam Michaels. I love it. I just started level 2 of the DVD yesterday. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    <--- Mommy... Feel free to add me! :o)
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm a mom of two little girls but Im not doing any specific workout although I've heard good things about Insanity and Jillian Micheals. I Just started a couple of days ago so I haven't lost my "baby pouch" obviously! :-)
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children and will be restarting 30 Day Shred no later than Monday. I am not in shape yet though. Add me if you'd like.
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a mother to a 6 month baby girl. I have lost weight and have completed 30 day shred, ripped in 30. Also do banish fat boost metabolism, 6 week 6 pack and killer buns. Try and do a workout at least 5 times a week at the mo.
  • hottbutch
    Options
    Mommy to 1 little boy and I love Jillian :)
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    um... uncle, does that count?

But I am doing 30 day with a friend of mine.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am also a mom, and am almost at my goal but not nearly in shapes as i would like to be. I have done her 30 day shred and ripped in 30. i'm doing 30ds for my second time now. i really like rin30 a bit better... When i am done 30ds for the second time i will do rin30 again for a second time and then i will move onto one of her other dvd's... jut not sure which one yet.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 girls, I did 30 Day Shred, started Ripped in 30 and am doing the Killer Buns and Thighs right now. Feel free to add me!
  • fbuschur
    fbuschur Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm 35, a Mom of 3(8, 4.5 and 2.5), 10-15 pounds from goal and a sporadic Jillian Michaels user. More of a runner/cyclist though, I can never make it thru 30 days of a dvd.... I like to toss in p90X workouts sometimes, too but same goes, I have trouble following the whole program....... I try occasionally though.
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing any Jillian Michaels workouts but I am a mom and I've been working very hard over the last year to get to a healthy weight and to be in shape. I do several types of workouts ... I run, do step aerobics, spinning classes, and weight lifting power classes at Gold's gym. It's hard to find the time with 2 kids but I have made it a priority and most weeks I do pretty good.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of two, I'm a work in progress as far as the in shape part goes and I run and do Insanity workouts. Add me if you would like. :wink:
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom to 2 kiddos and I'm doing the 30ds right now. However, not in the greatest shape yet! Haha. Feel free to add me though!