Anyone on here a mommy or does Jillian Michaels workouts?

Options

Replies

• onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom, and I'm on Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred :o)
  • Marajo24
    Options
    Im not a mom :( but Im doing the shed and shred video right now. Ive done the biggest loser in the past. I love jillian michaels!
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi!!

I am also a mom of 1, and will be starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow!
    Feel free to add me! Looking for any and all support!

Have a great day!!
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mommy of two here! Feel free to add me! Would love more of a support system.
  • ArguingVitality
    Options
    Not a Mum but I'm doing a few of Jillian Michael's workouts. 30DS mainly, but I'e also tried Ripped in 30 and I have her Killer Buns and Thighs one I'm itching to try out!
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    Mommy of 2 boys. Just bought the Jillian kickboxing DVD, sadly it's still in its wrapper while a foot injury heals....long boring (embarrassing) story on the foot thing! LOL!!!! OK, I hurt it trying to PLUG IN my treadmill. SIGH! :drinker:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am another Mom of 2 who has completed Day 8 of L1 with the 30 Day Shred. I had results as early as Day 3 and I've posted photos of them on my profile. Add me if you like! :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

i'm a single mom with a special needs child

I am too to one of my children. Add me :-)
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump! so many of us doing it... it's g8t i don't feel so alone.
    (thx to poster who commented about my belly, i beat myself up too easily)
  • runningmommycrosland
    Options
    I have three kiddos, ages 6, 4, and 2. I do the Ripped in 30 Jillian DVD, but not exclusively. I also run, do the elliptical, and group classes at the gym.
  • kingsqueen306
    kingsqueen306 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of 2, and have the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and No Problem zones DVDs. I'm trying to mix those up weekly with Zumba2 for the Wii.
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm mom to a 2 year little boy and a 7.5 month old little. Just started the 30 Day Shred on Tuesday :)
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mommy, but I'm doing the 30-day shred. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2, one 5 yr old boy and one 3 yr old girl. I did 30DS in July and am doing Ripped in 30 now. My daughter tries to follow along, she really like JM. It's pretty cute. I am probably more healthy and more active than ever in my life, but am having a hard time getting my body to where I want to be. I am on daily, sometimes more than once. :) Anybody feel free to add me.
  • crystaltakingcontrol
    Options
    I am a mother to a three month old baby boy :) I am also in my first week!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    my daughter was lookin thought all the discs lookin for a game last night and guess what she finds...Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones lol Im gonna pop it in tonight.
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of one minion! ;)

Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest loser work outs they are fun and ave a good cal burn :)
  • llrbaker
    llrbaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom to a 6 week old baby girl, and I'm not in shape, however, I have a love/hate relationship with my Jillian Michaels workouts....even have them on the Wii. Welcome to MFP! I'm new too, and like to inspire/be inspired. Mind if I add you as a friend?
  • JennyS782
    Options
    I just wanted to thank you all for all of the friend requests and messages! You guys are awesome!! You guys are really motivating me - I hope I can do the same for you :). Have a great day!!