No more late night snacking August 2012

Options

Replies

• wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am back!!! me: 4 LNS: 0 :laugh:

It is so very thrilling to be on day four and managing to stay strong and curbing my LNS. I am having a tall glass of cherry Stevia sweetend Kool Aid. :drinker: and that's it for me today! Hurray! Stay strong eerybody!!:flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    skinnyiverson, welcome! And remember that slow and steady wins the race! Just take it one day at a time.

Zaza, so so happy to see you again! As always, you are honest in all aspects. Good luck to you, hope you can show these pounds who's the boss :wink:.

Debilang, thank you :flowerforyou:. I love the support I have in you in terms of supporting others :wink:.

Wayaluna, I am proud of you for how your dinner with Daniel went. You are doing awesome! and being over by just 70-80 cals is really nothing! As for the surgery, don't think about it until it's time. I know it's easier said then done, but enjoy the time till then and you'll enjoy the time after, too, since I am really confident that it will all go well. After all, a surgery is fixing things and medicine has made such progress these days that we can really be positive. Meanwhile, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:.

As for last night, I finally managed to have the last bites shortly after 8 :smile::
    Me: 3 - LNS: 1 (starting Aug. 6)

Keep up the commitment, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    me 10 LNS 0
    woo hoo!
    I'm getting there -
    this past 10 days i have 'give up' added, processed and artificial sugar for 2 weeks
    i tell you what binging on nuts fruit and veges is hard to
    and when i get the idea to make something 'naughty' that i can have i then get distracted looking up recipes on t'internet!
    oh and peppermint tea!

i think this is working for me.
    :-)
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 7*
    LNS: 2

Yesterday I wrote down a plan for me to use for the rest of the month--showing what I wanted to accomplish at the gym, when I might be out late and try to watch LNSing, etc...basically a road map for me to follow for August so that, to the best of my ability, I can follow the goals for the day that are already written down. Hopefully I'll take off 1 or 2 of the pounds I've gained back recently.
  • clydesdalenomore
    clydesdalenomore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ME: 1
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lns: 0

Thanks for starting! :) still trying to figure out these motivational groups :). Just log daily?
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm in starting tonight, it works good because I eat super about 6:45 ish - 7 I can do it!!
  • MrsCass0624
    Options
    This is my problem to. Everytime I woke up last night, I took a big sip of water and then gave it twenty minutes and it subsided so day one:

:bigsmile:
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with late night snacking, even if it's considered "junk food" if it's in your calories for the day you can eat it ! Simple as that ! If you have already eaten all of your calories for the day and you are still hungry then you are not eating enough all day..... losing weight does NOT require being hungry...... EVER
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    LNS: 8
    After dinner, I started in on nachos and salsa. This challenge saved me. I said enough of this mindless snacking watching the Olympics and I went to my room before my 9:30 cut-off and didn't have anything else except seltzer.
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 1

I am on holidays from August 11 - 18, 2012, and my BB doesn't permit me to post on forums - only to log in and log food/exercise.

I don't plan on doing any LNS while on holidays. Late-night drinking, maybe, but no LNS.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-8*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Thank you, Dewdrop for your kind words. I enjoy *supporting*...You are doing AWESOME! Have a great week-end everyone

Deb :drinker:
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Dew! :happy:
    Hey Zaza! :happy:
    Hey Deb! :happy:
    Hey Everybody else! :happy:
    Hey Beeps I hope you have great holidays!:flowerforyou:

Me: 5

It is amazing what accountability and encouragement can do for a person. I consider LNS to be over eating rather than a math oops in figuring my calories for the day. I am so very glad you are all here! I arrived home late and hungry but still stuck to my food plan. I planned a snack into my evening and have limited myself to it and herbal tea :drinker: for the evening. This is working for me! at least for today. :love: YEAH! I'm going off to bed soon. :yawn:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey Dew! :happy:
    Hey Zaza! :happy:
    Hey Deb! :happy:
    Hey Everybody else! :happy:
    Hey Beeps I hope you have great holidays!:flowerforyou:

Me: 5

It is amazing what accountability and encouragement can do for a person. I consider LNS to be over eating rather than a math oops in figuring my calories for the day. I am so very glad you are all here! I arrived home late and hungry but still stuck to my food plan. I planned a snack into my evening and have limited myself to it and herbal tea :drinker: for the evening. This is working for me! at least for today. :love: YEAH! I'm going off to bed soon. :yawn:

Wayaluna, I sooo feel the same way. I have done so much "mindless eating" in my life, it is *really* wonderful to stay accountable!! CONGRATS on your Victory, tonight. You have been through soo much, I am PROUD of your efforts, and your post! You have ENCOURAGED me tremendously...:heart::drinker: Deb :flowerforyou:
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    I have a problem with going to bed and then getting the urge to have a snack, it's like i think what I eat after i go to bed doesn't count!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    veduffy, you made me laugh. You ,too, beeps. This is just what I need in the morning.

You are all keeping me strong. Another night without late night snacking. Maybe I should move up my cut-off time because I still do a lot of damage after dinner but before 9:30. :grumble: I think it's a sickness - last night it was chocolate.
    At least I STOP because of this challenge so I'm holding steady on the weight for now.
    Me: 2
    LNS: 8
    Zaza
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 8*
    LNS: 2

Keep strong everyone! Happy weekend!
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to join I have a huge problem with late night snacking. I get late night munchies sooo badly! I always do good during the day but then at night I feel like I go crazy and can't control myself and stuff my face with food. Today will hopefully be my second day of not having any late night snacks!
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 3
    Lns 0
    Didn't think I could do it, but so far so good!