What workout did you do or going to do today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs ! Shawn T Baby!

How do you like it? I wanna recommend it to a few ppl...
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had planned to bike and do a Fitness Blenders HIIT video. But my friend wanted to walk with me this morning so we walked over to the seafood market to get some crab for dinner -- only to find it didn't open until 10. I didn't want to wait 45 minutes so we walked home. (about 50 minutes round trip) Talked a while, then I rode my bike back only to find they were curiously devoid of any kind of variety of seafood for a seafood market and had no crab, lobster, clams, mussels....nothing but a few fish and one case of shrimp...and no plans to get any crab in anytime soon...which I find odd seeing as how we are only an hour and a half from the coast but whatever. So crab bisque turned into shrimp bisque since that's all I could get. The bike ride ended up being about 20 minutes round trip and when I got home, I said that's it. I have no more time for exercise today. I have other things to get done so that ended up being my exercise for today but that's OK cause I took my heart rate and it was up in my aerobic zone and I was sweating each time. So it's all good. Oh, plus I did 40 sit ups (about 2 minutes) and the physical therapy stretches for my knees and ankles.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Today was the Max Recovery video... Insanity day 53!
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Descending deadlift sets - 12, 10, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1 (working on finding my 1RM), then 8 Tabata circuits with pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Venus Index, Phase 2, Week 3, Day 2.

Muscles GOT A GREAT WORKOUT!
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    1 hour kickboxing class, followed by 1 hour Zumba class. Then laps for an hour in the gym pool. Although, they were not aggressive laps, but laps.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Day three of 30 day shred, plus went for a walk
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Two dog walks, 10 minutes cross-trainer, one-hour Combat class (MMA/kickboxing), 1/2 hour focused core work.
  • lbe1982
    lbe1982 Posts: 20
    Options
    15min. of Zumba..... Jullian M. 30 Day shred Level 2, for 45min. and 3 sets of 10 leg lifts on my Gym Pac....
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Treadmill, rowing machine, and a session with my trainer this morning and went to a spin class earlier this evening.
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    Zumba:D
    Edited to add: I sure did give it my all:D

TOTES agree zumba is the BESTEST
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    I did The Biggest Loser 2nd DVD they came out with...Did I 32mins of that, then I did a Walking Video...1 mile of 15mins.
  • gaylemorgan1980
    Options
    Thursday night is Zumba night!
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Piloxing! <3
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Im doing "Run you fat b*stard, Run" work out tonight
  • asificant
    Options
    Last night did a killer workout but made me feel awesome. 10x10 sets of reps of 8 exercises, in different sequence so all mixed up. KB swings, bent over rows with band, push ups on a weight ball, mountain climbers, squat OH press with weight, step back lunge with OH press KB, bicep curls with band, and tomorrow interval training. hard work but great fun.:laugh:
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    kickboxing cardio at my gym, it was hard but awesome! :)

I really want to try that this winter. I am a runner but looking for a good core work out on
    my off days.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I will do a 7 mile run tonight after work.