What do u wanna be like once you reach ur goal weight..

Options
Dis is what i want to look like once i reach my goal weight... Fingers crossed. i wish i reach there soon

4825_97840582357_193482_n.jpg

Amen

Replies

• gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You want to be blurry and out of focus? :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm not focusing too much on what I'm going to look like, just on what I'm going to be able to do physically. In 5 months of being on MFP I've improved loads physically but there's still some things which I can't yet do!

So in terms of ego I guess I'd like to be able to do things so that people will say 'no fk'in way'.... and also hopefully look younger than my years.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to run a 1/2 marathon and then a complete marathon. Right now I can run nearly 4 miles without having to slowdown to a walk. I ran a 10k last month but It was 75/25 running/walking, maybe 80/20 or at best 85/15.

I'd also like to fit in medium shirts and maybe size 32 or 30 jeans. But mostly I want to be fit, and I'm definately getting there.
  • jessicamariemeyer
    jessicamariemeyer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear womens jeans under size 10. No double digits.

I also want to be able to run with my very atheltic friends and be able to keep up (and possibly beat them(; ? haha)

But MOST of all, I want to feel good about myself and my body. I want to feel good all around, and not be afraid to do things because of the way that I look.
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to walk around and feel lighter. I also want people to stop asking me if I am pregnant. My belly pops out, I seem to carry all my extra weight there! It's strange, you can't really see it from the front since I lost 30 lbs but when I turn to the side it looks like I'm 4 months preggars. Granted I have crohn's disease - so that could be a factor.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of myself at 19 when I was 135. I would settle for 150 at this point, since i'm approaching middle age, but I do want my gorgeous legs back. (even though hubby says my legs are still beautiful)

My 19 year old self is my ideal.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that, as I'm losing weight, I'm coming out of my shell a lot more. I am feel more confident in myself every day and everyone around me notices. It's a great feeling. When I hit goal, I don't care how I look physically, I know I will feel good about myself. I actually feel great about myself now and the thought that I will feel even better just makes me so excited.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    For me, i just want to be stronger, more agile and less susecptable to disease. Even when i hit my goal body fat there will always be something to improve... flexibilty, strength, more weight more reps, etc....
  • Kazenouta
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the return of my confidence and being able to fit into 28" waist jeans again :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

^ Well played.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I just want to keep improving. No goal weight, just a direction.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I just want to be confident!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I wnat to lose some of my boobs, tummy, arms, thighs!! Just be a size 4-8.. And in better shape. I have lost my will, but Im really trying hard to get it back.
  • manda_rae_k
    Options
    I wanna be Superwoman!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I want to stay active now that I lost this weight (not quite there yet) I'd like to do a bike race one day! (love my bike) I love the physical side of me that I have found since losing and I'll be looking forward to anything that comes up because now I can!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I want to be chuck norris.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options

LOL that's how my life is.... blurry & out of focus, I like it it keeps me safe.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    1. I want to be a size 6.
    2. Once I reach goal/lifetime, I want to work @ WW and pay it forward :smile:
    3. I want to keep on lifting heavy for the rest of my life.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Billionaire playboy philanthroptist is what I'd like to be.

In reality, I'll probably just be a greyer version of the person I was 5 years ago.
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I want to take a trapeze class and not be the biggest person at the climbing gym. :)