THOSE MEDDLING KIDS.....

Options

Replies

• stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    False imprisonment, and child endangerment charges and as it activates after they are in, possible charge of entrapment.

Don't forget...I live in South Carolina, USA. There is not even such thing as a hate crime here....

Just go for blasting them with a shot gun, then nip out and put an unregistered revolver in their hand, they tried to rob you. Job done. :laugh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that seems like too much effort... Just shoot one of them and hang him on the fence to send a message to the rest of them.

Such wisdom!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    To be fair -- I'm guessing yer american? At least you aren't blowing holes in them for looking at you 'funny' with some Rhino hunting gun like all you chaps seem to have and do

Yes I laugh at YOUR ignorance!! Have a great day dumba$$.........:flowerforyou:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    False imprisonment, and child endangerment charges and as it activates after they are in, possible charge of entrapment.

Don't forget...I live in South Carolina, USA. There is not even such thing as a hate crime here....

Just go for blasting them with a shot gun, then nip out and put an unregistered revolver in their hand, they tried to rob you. Job done. :laugh:

I have two guns....one for each of you! (thanks Doc!)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would put up a sign stating there is an electrified fence in use and set up the fence.

Plus, kids all seem to have phones now, so they can call their own parents while they are stuck. :D
    Not if he installs a cell phone jammer.
  • bubbaflip
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you actually told the parents to tell them to stop? I hope so. Past that, uh, I wish you luck in securing your yard.

Darn kids.

Unlike in, say back in the 80's and 90's, kids today are not gonna listen to their parents that easily. When the parents of these kids today were kids themselves back in the 80's and 90's, I'm sure they were strictly taught not to do such and such thing. Nowadays, you have those same 80's and 90's kids who are parents and let their children get away with anything. I say put up an electric fence and get you a doberman or Rottweiler.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm all for the electric fence with warning signs but here is another thought: How about one of those nets, like they have at the driving range? Goes above the height of the fence and will catch balls and frisbees and other flying objects? Just a thought.

As a parent of a grown child, I love these suggestions. Some sound a little harsh, but if folks ignore no trespassing signs, then it's their problem to face the consequences.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    To be fair -- I'm guessing yer american? At least you aren't blowing holes in them for looking at you 'funny' with some Rhino hunting gun like all you chaps seem to have and do
    Wow...
    I guess *kitten* are all over the world now.

Now?
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Yes, I would put up a sign stating there is an electrified fence in use and set up the fence.

Plus, kids all seem to have phones now, so they can call their own parents while they are stuck. :D
    Not if he installs a cell phone jammer.

OOOH super idea!!
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    I'm all for the electric fence with warning signs but here is another thought: How about one of those nets, like they have at the driving range? Goes above the height of the fence and will catch balls and frisbees and other flying objects? Just a thought.

As a parent of a grown child, I love these suggestions. Some sound a little harsh, but if folks ignore no trespassing signs, then it's their problem to face the consequences.

Homeowners assn will not allow those nets, as they are unsightly. I asked about that, and I was gonna have to get a permit and go before the re-zoning board of county council and all that stuff. Not worth the time or money. I don't even care so much about them climbing into the yard...but they keep stepping all over my weed and killing it.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Have you actually told the parents to tell them to stop? I hope so. Past that, uh, I wish you luck in securing your yard.

Darn kids.

Unlike in, say back in the 80's and 90's, kids today are not gonna listen to their parents that easily. When the parents of these kids today were kids themselves back in the 80's and 90's, I'm sure they were strictly taught not to do such and such thing. Nowadays, you have those same 80's and 90's kids who are parents and let their children get away with anything. I say put up an electric fence and get you a doberman or Rottweiler.

Are you serious? Kids today are no different than kids any other time. You sound like an old person. Are you late to feed pigeons at the park bench?
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I like it! What about barbed wire and a Rottweiler?

or the thing from The SandlLot.
    sandlot01.jpg

Yeah get a dog... that'll scare them away... like in Stand by Me.... "CHOPPER SICK BALLS!!!"

hahahaha
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a Sandusky Scarecrow... that will keep the little fckers away!

jerry-sandusky-little-boy-instructional-video1.jpg
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options

Darn kids.

Are you serious? Kids today are no different than kids any other time. You sound like an old person. Are you late to feed pigeons at the park bench?

As a 90s kid, I will tell you that children today scare the crud out of me. :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I was thinking this along with one of these should do the trick

images-1.jpg
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Put rusty razor blades infected with aids on the inside of your fence at the top so you can't see them from the outside, when they wrap their hands around to climb they will cut themselves. Win, win!

*Bows down to the master*
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options

I love xenophobic stereotypes lol.

Where did I say I disliked America or Americans. Is it a stereotype if it is true?
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow...
    I guess *kitten* are all over the world now.

Wow
    ... over-reacting American who gets rude because he doesn't get irony
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Electric fence?
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

I love xenophobic stereotypes lol.

Where did I say I disliked America or Americans. Is it a stereotype if it is true?

We don't have Rhino's in America brother. A .458 would be vastly too expensive to cap 14 year old ****weeds......a .17 or a .22 Hornet would work just fine...much cheaper and lots less collateral damage. Get it right. I am a big time hunter and gun owner...and I don't have anything remotely resembling a Rhino gun......