What body type do you ladies prefer?

Options

Replies

• alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have dated short, tall, skinny, chubby, muscles, no muscles at all. BUT I have always been more attracted to tall, lanky and tattooed (my husband) lol
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Tall, lanky and grouchy -- like my husband. :smile:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Muscles, lots and lots of them, big ones...
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    really huge.... ego....
  • SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1. Muscular
    2. Taller than me (easy)
    3. Tattoed

edited for TMI

<
    my ears were burning... :smile: :tongue:
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Tall, lanky and grouchy -- like my husband. :smile:

lol sounds like mine
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mmm. tall, broad strong shoulders, biker's bum, lean but not skinny through the belly-- aka- what the hubby used to be 5 years ago! LOL!
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm not too fond of the really scrawny type. You know the bean poles. I need something to hug and love on. As others have said though, he MUST treat me right. That's all that matters in the end. :heart: :heart:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who is a little taller than me, with a great personality, charm, gorgeous smile, and eyes. As far as looks goes, I like broad shoulders, someone who likes to take care of their body, nice butt, and calf muscles. I have a thing for calf muscles. I think calf muscles on a man is sexy!!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Though it's typically not the popular opinion, I like guys that are clean cut.... have a little bit of a belly (gotta have some soft spots to snuggle).... has strong arms and hands and is just a little bit taller than me (I'm 5'6"). Very 'guy next door' type!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I like a guy that is taller than me! At least 6' would be ideal. I just don't like skinny guys but anyone who has some meat on them and is active. I want someone who wants to work out with me, go for a walk, a bike ride, play golf, play softball, go bowling, someone who enjoys sports and being active just as much or more than me :) Ultimately someone who treats me right, can make me laugh and is positive at least 95% of the time.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I appreciate a muscled guy to look at - Nice shoulders and abs are yummy!

Having said that I'm more attracted to guys with muscles but a layer of fat over the top - like a rugby player type build. I love to know the muscles are there but dont necessarily need to be able to see them all the time LOL.

Height is not much of an issue for me...I'm 5'2" so most people are taller than me. I prefer someone tall enough for me to wear heels and not tower over them so...above 5'6"? haha x
  • Mpowered1
    Mpowered1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Prefer them to what?

Significant other wise... I prefer big build/tall so that I feel protected, tiny and girly.
    Just to stare at? Medium and lean.

I agree!
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    Prefer them to what?

Significant other wise... I prefer big build/tall so that I feel protected, tiny and girly.

This.
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 so I gave up on finding a decent guy taller than I a long time ago lol.

My Ex husband was a big bear of a man, my current fiance is a shorter, lean, big goofy grin nerdilicous sort. I don't think I really have a "type" outside of not being a big fan of facial hair.
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On pure looks, I prefer a natural muscle look, gotta have some meat on the bone ;) I dont like over muscled men, but I LOVE me some definition in the upper back and arms!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'll take one of those olympic divers. Thanks :)
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    Prefer them to what?

I agree!
    I agree!!!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    117-1.jpg
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    I go for the all-over-look, call it the 'vibe', but if I could only see the body and no face, I'd choose fit, not too skinny, broad shoulders. He needs to be bigger/taller than me!