Serious Q: When you eat and get diarrhea...

Options

Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    It's YOUR diet...plug in what you want. If you don't see any results, then your theory obviously did not work. Personally, I tend to overcount everything to insure that I get the results that I want. I don't subtract points for every piece of undigested corn I see.

Every time you post, I see Ricky Gervais and start chortling.

lmfao
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    seriously!!!

unless you see an entire waffle in the toilet you need to log everything you eat! the saying "it went right through me" is just that a saying. nothing really goes right through the body. there are no short cuts here!

I'm literally crying at my desk. LMAO
  • tarabear826
    Options
    WOW. =|
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    When I was in Minnesota, I used to go to the most delicious Chinese Buffet ever. My friend and I went every day,but we had to eat at different intervals so we didn't have to run to the bathroom at the same time. The food was so good that it was worth it. After leaving, I googled it to try and find the address to recommend it to a friend and I found these health alerts about various foodborne illnesses that broke out there. =\

Worst part is, I'd still eat there. So damn good.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    the saying "it went right through me" is just that a saying. nothing really goes right through the body.

I disagree. I have eaten blueberries and within 30 minutes I **** and see a blueberry in the toilet.
    Real talk.

Edited to say: And it's not a blueberry I ate the day before. This is me eating blueberries for the first time in a month or so. Are you saying it's one of those from a month ago? :noway:
  • twaltemade
    twaltemade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's YOUR diet...plug in what you want. If you don't see any results, then your theory obviously did not work. Personally, I tend to overcount everything to insure that I get the results that I want. I don't subtract points for every piece of undigested corn I see.

Every time you post, I see Ricky Gervais and start chortling.

Ricky Gervais....lmfao. I miss his show "An idiot abroad". I was in stiches.
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears and having a really hard time drinking my chocolate protien shake while reading this!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    http://www.marlerclark.com/press_releases/view/e-coli-lawsuit-filed-against-china-buffet

^^^ This place. I kid you not. I ate here almost every day for 2 years.
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    odusgolp said:
    Dude, talk about Peking duck in the toilet... How about some bell pepper chunks and corn? Don't tell me that was yesterday's food when I'm still sitting in the restaurant where I ate the bell pepper and corn. Face it. If the waffle is in the toilet, you shouldn't log the waffle. It's totally science.

Best post/avatar combo I have seen on this site to date. Excellent work.
  • twaltemade
    twaltemade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    odusgolp said:
    Dude, talk about Peking duck in the toilet... How about some bell pepper chunks and corn? Don't tell me that was yesterday's food when I'm still sitting in the restaurant where I ate the bell pepper and corn. Face it. If the waffle is in the toilet, you shouldn't log the waffle. It's totally science.

Agree!! Best avatar I have seen.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    no matter what you eat it takes hours to go through your system, you're just passing stool that is foods youve eaten previously, hope this helps!

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

You may be a personal trainer, but apparently you don't train colons. If I eat Chinese Buffet and 15minutes later I see peking duck in the toilet, it obviously passed through.

Okay, you're right, you're body is extraordinarily different than the normal body.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I think a scale should be used in your equation. Weight of food in compared to waste out. Hope this helps.

and if you use that scale to measure your ****....buy a new one to measure the food.

I feel sick just thinking about this.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    odusgolp said:

Agree!! Best avatar I have seen.

Thank you, Thank you... I work hard at this MFP stuff.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Count them all. Otherwise you are basically being bullemic in a new form
  • Rachzma
    Rachzma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    seriously!!!

unless you see an entire waffle in the toilet you need to log everything you eat! the saying "it went right through me" is just that a saying. nothing really goes right through the body. there are no short cuts here!

Thank you. :)

IM LAUGHING MY *kitten* OFF! THANKS FOR THE CALORIE BURN!
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    how many of the calories do you add to your diary?

All of them. Doesn't matter how they came out.....or when.

but why add calories if my body didn't asborb them? It's like fiber, it has calories, but since your body doesn't absorb it they put 0 cals on the label.

Your body did absorb it...you aren't getting rid of what you just ate..you're getting rid of what you ate long before the Waffle House. If you don't want to put them in your diary, don't ... but know that your body keeps and ACCURATE account of what you eat and absorb. If it makes you feel better to not see it on your MFP...then don't put it there...but you'll be forced to consider this fact when you don't see the scale, and nsv you want.

Also, if you're having to rush to the bathroom right after eating...you may have an allergy to something you're eating (i.e.: dair or gluten)
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    seriously!!!

If you see an entire waffle in the toilet, you need to start chewing your food. Or stop throwing it in the toilet.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    no matter what you eat it takes hours to go through your system, you're just passing stool that is foods youve eaten previously, hope this helps!

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

You may be a personal trainer, but apparently you don't train colons. If I eat Chinese Buffet and 15minutes later I see peking duck in the toilet, it obviously passed through.

Okay, you're right, you're body is extraordinarily different than the normal body.

Correction, you're right. If you haven't experienced it yourself, then it can't possibly happen to anyone in the world. I bow to your genius.
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    seriously!!!

If you see an entire waffle in the toilet, you need to start chewing your food. Or stop throwing it in the toilet.

^^ crying again. I can't help myself but to keep coming back here!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    how many of the calories do you add to your diary?

All of them. Doesn't matter how they came out.....or when.

but why add calories if my body didn't asborb them? It's like fiber, it has calories, but since your body doesn't absorb it they put 0 cals on the label.

Your body did absorb it...you aren't getting rid of what you just ate..you're getting rid of what you ate long before the Waffle House. If you don't want to put them in your diary, don't ... but know that your body keeps and ACCURATE account of what you eat and absorb. If it makes you feel better to not see it on your MFP...then don't put it there...but you'll be forced to consider this fact when you don't see the scale, and nsv you want.

Also, if you're having to rush to the bathroom right after eating...you may have an allergy to something you're eating (i.e.: dair or gluten)

how many times must I repeat this...
    You're stating this under the assumption that your body utilizies every calorie put into it and that none are discarded, even in a moment of internal purging. This can't be true. Your food doesn't go in and magically turn into calories instantaneously. It is DIGESTED. So if the digestion is interrupted, obviously so is the caloric absorption.