amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    OMG! My jaw dropped when I saw your pictures and it hasn't gone up yet! LOL! You are such an inspiration. I mean what ....how...really?!?!?!?! Amazing, simply amazing! I hope I can look as fit as you when I lose the 100 lbs I want to lose. Please, I must know....What kept you going?

i have made trying to be fit and losing weight my main focus in life for 9 yrs now.
    i'm obsessed.:tongue::tongue:
    wish i did this 30 yrs sooner though!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    OH-MY.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD:love:
  • ncocci989
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • sandootoads
    Options
    You go Girl!!!!

393513.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • plushtastic
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: That is unbelievable girl. You are my inspiration!! Congratulations and GREAT Job!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    One word ~ Incredible!!!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I agree....you truly are an inspiration!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    it inspires me too!
    i'd like to look like that again. :cry:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    bump
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    bump
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow. Wow. You are such an inspiration! Amazing!
  • biffy107
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look amazing!!!! I am atruggling again with things that are out of my control going to the doc. Mon. BUT I am going to come out fighting.I pray it is what i think it is because YOU give me hope. Thank you for sharing.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    thank you most kind people.:flowerforyou:
    i agree, i do look like a new, better person. but not the person i wish i were like.
    if i had $$$$, i'd see a counselor .:noway:
    before i began in 2001, i waisted all my life wishing for........
    since 2001, i've been working toward... ??? (not sure of my goal, a 16 yr old body?????)
    i've been working out at a gym and/or walking and jogging most EVERY DAY!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    and trying to eat super healthy.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    w/in the past 10 yrs, i've gorged myself at "all u can eat" places, then made myself throw up so i would not hate myself so much. :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i joined mfp a year ago.:smile: weighing 160 (not bad!):smile: i was down to 140 in my "amazing" picture.:noway:
    i'm 150 now.:cry:
    10lbs in a year!?!? that seems ridiculous! i've worked so hard!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    well, i'm restarting my journey.

thank you for reading my vent.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I am back at work on my body again after a 'much too long' break. I have an amazing picture of me on my profile taken just three years ago when I was 45. I had a toddler at home and looked "smokin' hot" considering how I looked when I was a teenager (about the same weight as I am now). I got lazy and happy in a relationship and before I knew it I hit my all time heaviest. I will marry my childhood sweetheart this Summer and I vow to get back close to the way I was three years ago. I know we can both do it. Bikini Boddies here we come !!
  • oregonlady
    Options

I am back at work on my body again after a 'much too long' break. I have an amazing picture of me on my profile taken just three years ago when I was 45. I had a toddler at home and looked "smokin' hot" considering how I looked when I was a teenager (about the same weight as I am now). I got lazy and happy in a relationship and before I knew it I hit my all time heaviest. I will marry my childhood sweetheart this Summer and I vow to get back close to the way I was three years ago. I know we can both do it. Bikini Boddies here we come !!

oh my! that skinny girl is u 3 years ago?:noway: :noway:
    you can get back!
    i wish u the best my new friend.
  • The_BoSS
    Options
    your pictures are breathtaking! congratulations... you really inspired me
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lady,

You look great! Amazing photo! Who cares about the 'stretched out' caveat! Look at those abs and killer legs! WooHoo for you!

Isn't Cabo amazing? I went there July 2009. We stayed a few nights in San Jose Del Cabo, and a few nights in Cabo San Lucas. We rented a jeep and went native. It was great!

Lookin' good! Keep up the great work!

~vwfrog
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Oh MY your look amazing! That is a super change! You have inspired me! I too can look like that if I do everything that I need to do!
  • VConverse
    Options
    You look Great take pride in your success :happy:
  • DebbieDuffy31
    Options
    Wow you are so an inspiration. I will be there one day too! One day and one pound at a time!!
  • natasha00100
    natasha00100 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Well done.......:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!