You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When Jillian Michaels says she wants me to feel like I'm going to die and I do!
  • lisanorman6
    lisanorman6 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When even your kids won't hug you because you're soooo sweaty. I hug them anyway. :)
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    When every inch of your crevasse is covered in sweat and you clothes start to stick to your body. It is one of those love hate relationships. :)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Trying to hold in the clutch at a red light is impossible so you have to put it in neutral. Turning the steering wheel is annoying enough that you start trying to do it as efficiently as possible. Your lats start cramping up while holding the wheel so you have to alternate holding the wheel with one hand and stretching the opposite lat (looking fully retarded to nearby drivers I'm sure). You take corners slower because trying to support your torso around a tight corner is excruciating. Always a good time.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down and go pee.

^ ^ This ^ ^
    I wish I could stand up and pee because my legs are so sore, but I can't, so I just plop down as quick as possible to not feel the burn in my thighs! lol
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    your muscles twitch when you lift your arms for a drink and nearly pour water all over yourself so you need both hands to steady it - or just let it splash since your shirt is wet from sweat anyway.
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    Still sweating in the freezing cold shower
    Can see my muscles more after
    Feel awesome when I am done
  • trkilpatrick
    trkilpatrick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When i can wipe a gallon of sweat from my forehead onto my hubby's upper arm, mostly out of revenge for him doing the same to me :tongue:
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You feel like you could flip a bus and start looking for babies to punch in the face.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    ......when the simple act of walking resembles more of a limp and even worse occasionally stumbling around like you're drunk. DOMS on legs is the worst but a great sign that growth is occurring.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    you can barely walk the next day!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    you run off to side of road and heave. That's digging deep to me.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    ......when the simple act of walking resembles more of a limp and even worse occasionally stumbling around like you're drunk. DOMS on legs is the worst but a great sign that growth is occurring.

Oh my! You've reminded me of 'leg jerking' the next day while you walk.. I am in Uni in the Welsh Valleys and there are a LOT of stairs, my friends were laughing at me one day as I couldn't walk the stairs at my normal pace, I couldn't trust my muscles not to jerk and make me fall up the stairs.. or down on the way down for that matter! lol Love it though!!
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your regular workout pants are getting too big and you have to keep pulling them up...until about mid way though your workout. Then they don't budge because their so sticky
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When you find yourself wishing your bedroom was on the first floor! Am I really having to hold on to the handrail on the way down the stairs the next morning? Really??? What am I---- 85???? ;-)
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down and go pee.

Absolutely this ^^
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You have to take a dump right after. :smile:
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    When you can wring sweat out of your ponytail.
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When you pull up to your apartment and are not sure you can climb the stairs to get inside. Love that feeling.
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When your hair is dripping sweat ...