Big Bouncy Boobs and Group Classes

Options
13»

Replies

• AbiCusPeck
    AbiCusPeck Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just ordered two sports bra's from boobydoo (great name) they are great colours, great sizes, not badly priced and seriously, they stop the bounce - it's a Shockabsorber and really is one!
  • jennozis
    jennozis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes the worst! My sister was laughing at me at the gym yesterday. I was on the bike and my knees kept hitting my boobs!!!! Question to all you lovely ladies...I wear a 40 DDD. I am 200 pounds, although before I gained weight my boobs were always on the bigger side. I am dreadfully scared of losing weight and my boobs becoming mishapen or lose their bounce and fullness! Can anyone tell me what their experience has been with weight loss and their chest?
  • MonicaT1972
    Options
    2 things:

First of all that is not the best sports bra you can get, it's actually one of the worst, it doesn't give you the proper support you need where you need it.

Second, once you get a better sports bra, make sure to wear a very tight tank top over it to add to the support.

Following both tips I just gave you will make all exercise comfortable. I know as I'm a G cup and have no problems at all doing all the exercises you mentioned.
  • RoseAsRose
    Options
    I am a 34 F, so I know what you meen. I don't go to group classes because of that. When I am at home, I wear 2 bras when I do my exercises, and I even hold my boobs with my hands sometimes.:) There are lots of jogger where I walk with my dog, and I often see runner women without a good sport bra. And I always wonder if they don't feel that?

Yes! I know the feeling of having to hold them with your hand! I have to do that when I'm working at a desk for too long too b/c my neck starts to hurt. And yeah - I think women below a certain size do not have the kind of heavy thumping feeling that pulls on the ligaments when they run....
  • RoseAsRose
    Options
    2 things:

First of all that is not the best sports bra you can get, it's actually one of the worst, it doesn't give you the proper support you need where you need it.

Second, once you get a better sports bra, make sure to wear a very tight tank top over it to add to the support.

Following both tips I just gave you will make all exercise comfortable. I know as I'm a G cup and have no problems at all doing all the exercises you mentioned.

What sport's bra are you referring to when you say it isn't the best? And what brand would you recommend?
  • RoseAsRose
    Options
    i'm a GG, i have an underwired Freya Active sports bra and have zero issue with bouncing. i can do 30DS and i run with no boob bother. it's a revelation, because the having of giant boobs was a major contributor to stopping being active in the first place as a self conscious teen, but it doesnt cross my mind now when running etc. if you're still suffering, you've got the wrong bra.

I JUST read an article on that bra and am super curious to try it! Sounds like it works well
  • bbmkr3
    bbmkr3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sooo feel your pain! I am one of the unlucky few who wear a 34 H, which an extremely hard to find bra size and forget about finding a sports bra that fits properly. I have limited myself to mostly walking and wouldn't even think about jogging or running at this point and most likely one of the highest reasons that I have avoided joining a gym.