Long Hair, Short Hair

Options
OnionMomma
OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
Which do you prefer?

Mine is almost to my waist. Looking to cut it soon for Locks for Love. It is just driving me bonkers!!

Replies

• Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I prefer shorter hair. I got tired of my hair it was so long it was my birthday and decided to go with a really short bob. I donated my hair and now I fluctuate between mid back and shoulder length.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I like mid length...as long as I can french braid it. My husband likes it longer...but he doesn't have to take care of it! I did get it cut about a month ago to right above my shoulders and I hate it! It looks good, but I have to do something with it everyday and hate hair that requires a lot of work. I'm letting it grow back to a length where I can french braid it again...cause right now I can't!

I think donating yours to locks for love is awesome!! Plus it will grow back!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Long hair don't care. :glasses:
  • geral4479WECHANGED
    Options
    I prefer midlength hair myself. I never had really long hair.
  • BarkingHen
    BarkingHen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to keep mine short and always tried to slick it back anyway - long hair = big, messy bun that is easier for me than short hair drama.
  • faerie_queen
    Options
    I love long hair...it's rare to find it super long and in good condition! I always had it long when I was really young and I am trying to grow it out again. But depending on the girl I also really like super short hair and everything in between. :) Some girls can really rock the pixie cut!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Donating your hair would be AWESOME! I go short then really long. Short hair takes more work to take care of. With long hair, I could just brush and go, but with short hair you actually have to spend time styling it, (I did anyway) or it looks crazy. But since you're donating and cutting for a good cause, don't let that stop you! The extra work and time you spend on your new short hair will be worth it.
  • bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    Options
    Mine is SUPER SUPER thick so during the summer its easier to have it shorter and grow it out until I find the money to cut it again :) I say cut it. Locks for Love is awesome and I'd like to donate my hair one day.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    On her long, on me shaved.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I have worn my hair collar bone length most of my life… sometimes waist length, a few times in a cute short cut that I promptly grew out. I now always wear it long enough to pull back with long side swept bangs.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Mine is short. Every time I cut it super short I want the length back again. That's mostly because I'm lazy and like pulling my hair into a ponytail. ;)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Long sexy hair....
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I prefer my hair long....I'm a hairstylist and have seen & done some really great short hairstyles on some women tho (sometimes short hair looks better with their facial features, sometimes long looks better)...me personally, I've gotta stick to long locks....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    If the world was a fair place, I'd have Sofia Vegara's hair. And body. And income.

The world is not a fair place. I love long hair, but my hair turns to crap if it gets much past shoulder length (it's become curly over the past few years and frizzes when it gets long), and I'm not vain and shallow enough to wear extensions. So shorter is better for me.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I prefer long hair for me, but some ladies can pull off short hair.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Mine is long now - waist length, but I have had it everything from 2 inches long to being able to sit on it. I think I prefer it long enough to tie back. I don't really like short hair on me.
  • AMIG2008
    AMIG2008 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LONG! Mine is down to my butt. The shorter my hair, the Jewier it gets.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I like long hair. I've had mine short or around shoulder length for years but now I'm growing it long. I'm going to try to grow it down to my waist.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I really like mine shoulder length. So easy to manage. Looks super cute... straight & highlighted. Goes up in a poney and can be styled.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Currently sporting a pixie. I like long hair on other people just fine but I don't have the patience for it anymore. I had *kitten*-length hair until senior year of high school.