Why I'm Fat

Options

Replies

• lutkica01
    Options
    Sweets and sweets
  • sammiewamiee
    Options
    Don't move into a house down the street from a candy store, bad idea. Messed me up from the beginning.
  • AmberRiche4
    AmberRiche4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Irregular hours = meal times, exercise, sleeping all over the place = not always making good choices. Sometimes overeating then under (forgetting to)
    Problems staying motivated and committed, putting my needs last (not sure if using that as an excuse or just habit?) and endo probs ....
  • CARDIOQUEEN18
    CARDIOQUEEN18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wyatt to much fried foods, juice, and soda!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    I got pregnant again and again and again and again and again

LOL

I'm fat because I got pregnant and then I ate a tub of nutella, a frozen pizza and mcdonalds every day for 9 months.

EDIT: sorry, i WAS fat
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    failed marriage
    pregnant 4 times
    lost my job, sat on my *kitten* all day
    ate too much sugar/junk food.
    compulsive overeater/binge eater

the normal reasons.
  • tarabatton
    tarabatton Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    pizza, junk food, eating out alll the time, hiding that I wolfed down 2cheesburgers and fries before getting home and make dinner as well

gee not wonder huh!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and hypothyroid along with meds and comfort eating mostly ice cream.....
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just eat a ridiculous amount of healthy food, unfortunately.
  • sarah6336
    sarah6336 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not understanding what I was eating... I do now, and have been getting fit.
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    five children :wink:
  • DAWNANDRADE
    Options
    i eat to much mexican food!!!!
  • infamousmsrina
    Options
    I eat what I can, when I can... I have been known to shovel chips in my mouth- and chase it with a Pepsi. I thought I'd have more time for working out being a stay at home mom... but keeping up with my 22 month old, and tending to a 4 month old- all while getting this house under control DAILY- makes it so very hard. I'm always tired- so when I should be working out- I want to sit or nap. Sad.:sad:
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Excessive alcohol consumption, an unabashed love of homemade deep dish pizza, too much chocolate...mmm, chocolate.
  • yaninabb
    yaninabb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bc I was a Super Lazy person and didn't ate enough so my metabolism was in a constant starvation. I do think that my metabolism is not slow, it is dead!
    I started to workout 4 months ago, swo now i am very active in the mornings (3 to 6 hour of exercise per day, 5 to 7 days/week) and a couch potato the rest of the day
    I still don't eat enough calories but at least i don't eat fat anymore and i am building muscles. I lost 30# in 4 1/2 months but i know that if i eat more like 1400 cal/day instead of 700-900 cals/day my metabolism will speed up, I am working on it.
  • Rebel2267
    Options
    I've said this to myself and others lately: don't eat crap and don't drink calories. Its a sure fire way to avoid being overweight.
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Plain and simple...I LOVE FOOD!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Hasimoto's thyroiditis.

Before this, I was actually pretty thin and lost weight pretty easily. Now, completely different story!!
  • Destinie589
    Options
    Genetics made me curvy but I ate too much and I love to cook and bake. especially bake. and i never worked out until i was probably 19 or 20.. i sat around and did nothing all day. I'm paying for it now.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Sonic, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Wild River Pizza, Little Caesars, Beer, Soda...

Oh yeah and laziness and general self denial.