Long Hair, Short Hair

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    For me. Short. I used to wear it long, but was lazy about it and always wore it in a ponytail. Since I didn't do anything with it, I was left wondering why I took care of that much thick, heavy hair, so I donated it all to somebody who wants it.

I think it varies from person to person. I do, however, prefer my men to have shortish hair.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    mine is about halfway down my back and it took forever to grow this way. i liked my hair short cuz it was easy to manage, but i really like it long too and it took so long, so i'm gonna keep it this way a while
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Long sexy hair....

Looooooooooooong!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    long, for sure
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I used to love having long hair when I was younger. When I was a kid it was pin straight and as I aged it got more wavy, then curly, and became unruly. But I used to love styling it in pigtail buns, multi-ponytails, really high ponytails, braids, etc. General maintenance was just ungodly. I had to have special shampoos and conditioners for taming, after-shower stuff to put in for frizz, and most days just flat ironed my hair because my hair was just so out of sorts. In fact I have a school ID from my junior year, the last year I ever had long hair, and I had done all my treatments to it and in the 2 hours it took to get to the school and wait in line for ID pictures it had frizzed and gone everywhere and made me look like a hop head.

Nowadays I adore short hair, I've even shaved my head twice. Short hair's something not everyone can pull off and something that doesn't always work for some people regarding their hair type but oh man is it so much easier. I've been told numerous times short hair suits me, even at my biggest, and it's certainly less maintenance for me.
  • Jaymazing
    Jaymazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I usually keep my hair long because my husband likes it that way - and who else do I really have to impress? But...I feel way more self confidant with short hair. And long hair is soooooo freaking hot! And not in a good way. And it's such a pain when you work out once or twice a day.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I like my hair long because its much easier to manage. its frizzy & wavy, so if its short, which its been, I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror straightening it. but now with it long, I have a zillion different choices.
    BUT, my husband asked me earlier this week when I was going to cut my hair off. I guess he doesn't like my long hair.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My hair is super long, 3 1/2 feet. I like it and my husband LOVES it, but I'm thinking about cutting a foot or so off...
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Every straight man I know but one prefers long hair. I don't get it. I've gone back and forth several times in my life, and now I'm rocking a semi-pixie...oddly enough, I have never felt my hair was more feminine than now, when it's shorter than it has ever been.
  • smileitfeelsgood
    Options
    i dont think its the hair that makes the person look good, i think its the person that makes the hair look good ;)

Look at me i lost all mine and im still cute hehehe
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Long enough to yank. Naughty nites must include hair-pulling.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Mine looks better long and feels better short!!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    For a second I thought you were Tim Tebow. Nice picture of a beautiful athlete.
    Donating your hair would be AWESOME! I go short then really long. Short hair takes more work to take care of. With long hair, I could just brush and go, but with short hair you actually have to spend time styling it, (I did anyway) or it looks crazy. But since you're donating and cutting for a good cause, don't let that stop you! The extra work and time you spend on your new short hair will be worth it.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Can I go around without hair it sure would be cheaper, LOL. Husband won't even let me get short hair, says I look like a lesbian if I do. But I love short hair on other people.

i dont think its the hair that makes the person look good, i think its the person that makes the hair look good ;)

• korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Loved my long hair then got a condition that makes my hair stringy and brittle when it gets past my shoulders. So I have been playing with short. Thinking of changing it up to mid length again if I can deal with the grow out period!
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like my hair long. I've also had it medium/short and it was adorable. Although in the summer I wish I didn't have hair, but I don't think I could rock that look. Not to mention I doubt my bf would like it if I just chopped it off. lol

There are some woman who can wear short hair like its no ones business, and others who have amazingly long lovely hair. Makes me jealous!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Long
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    long hair is pretty - short hair looks awesome and sassy on people...

i have longer hair b/c it's easier and if it's too short it's sooo frizzy and coarse, i look like a mushroom head. :(

i hate all the long hair pieces that fall out all the time - I feel like I'm sweeping up hair constantly. gross but true.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Can I go around without hair it sure would be cheaper, LOL. Husband won't even let me get short hair, says I look like a lesbian if I do. But I love short hair on other people.

When i met my husband I had short hair. I grew it after our first child. Cut it and grew it and got dreads. Cut it after our second child. I just had our third kid in march and he wants me to let it grow. I don't care one way or the other. Since he likes it I'll grow it.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    for me-bra length. For my man, buzz cut.