Why I'm Fat

Options

Replies

• befitandfearless
    Options
    Boredom causes most of my binges --> CHOCOLATE. Or, for that matter, anything sugary! ): I'm currently addicted to Mc Do's blueberry & pomegranate smoothie and their junior chicken burger... Most of the fatty stuff I'll be eating is fast food or chips. But mostly fast food.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    i'm fat because i love to eat. that's all there is to it. i love brownies, cheesecake, burritos, pizza, french fries, nacho's, sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, peanut butter cups, ice cream sandwhiches. i couldn't freaking eat 6000 calories a day no problem!

except you are hot, not fat ;)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I'm not?
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Out of control portion sizes. If I like something I would eat 3 times or more of the normal service size. I never was big on sweets, an occasional sweet is ok, but you give me a triple whopper with cheese and a large fry and I was good. No more! I don't even remember the last time I ate a fast food burger, let alone a triple whopper.
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    Alcohol, a messed up metabolism, anti depressants, restaurant food...
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    not taking care of myself in the past and giving up on myself... i thought i was made to be fat.

now i'm made to run and set an example for my kids that exercise is an important part of my day.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Beer. Lots of beer. And food. Good food. Beer mainly though.

^ this.
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Partially genetics, partially growing up in West Virginia (one of the highest obesity rates in the country), partially my parents not caring about portion sizes and letting me eat whatever junk I wanted. And now their negligence and my ignorance during my childhood are making me pay.
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Oh, ice cream.
  • SlimReggieBack
    SlimReggieBack Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is why this is why this why I'm fat I'm fat cause I eat I eat cause I'm fat this is why this why this why I'm fat.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,129 Member
    Options
    It's complicated. I'm working on it.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I let my school schedule dictate my hunger pangs so I'd eat at weird hours and sometimes too much. The calorie counting will definitely help.
  • FoRizzleB
    Options
    HA HA HA
  • FoRizzleB
    Options
    This is why this is why this why I'm fat I'm fat cause I eat I eat cause I'm fat this is why this why this why I'm fat.

This made me laugh. :D
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    pizza, beer, and too much chocolate from lack of sex.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    pizza, chicken wings, and chocolate!!!!!!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Because my cravings were stronger than my willpower-- every time something sounded good, I ate it. Such a revelation when I realized that I can have control over what I eat.
  • Jenloma
    Jenloma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am fat because I have an eating disorder of overeating, which isn't in the medical books yet. LOL
    BUT I blame restaurants and how they don't have nutritional facts (Some still don't have their nutritional facts) out for people to see. As well as, everyone I know eating out and NEVER eating at home. But I also blame myself cause I could have stopped from eating all the fast food etc. That is why I'm fat!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous portion sizes. I never realized just how much I ate--even while 'eating healthy'--until I recently bought a food scale. Now that I measure and weigh everything I eat, I can see that I ate 2, 3, sometimes 4 times as much as I should have. The other day I made a bowl of spaghetti and found that a serving size barely came up to the halfway mark of a bowl. When making spaghetti before, I often piled it onto my dinner plate! The same with meat, imagine my surprise when I found that I was eating TWO servings of chicken or steak when I cooked.

That, coupled with poor food choices (fried chicken made an appearance in my apartment at least twice a week) was just a recipe for disaster.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Eating the same way I was before I quit a job. It was busy work where I was always moving and I seriously ate pizza and cheese bread everyday and like a gallon of soda and actually lost weight without trying.

After I quit, I kept eating crappy and drinking all that soda while sitting at home.