Why I'm Fat

Options

Replies

• honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I was fat because I loved junk food and lacked the self control to say no to it.
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lack of exercise and lotsa candy
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    Mainly the wrong attitude.

I would eat Reese's Fast Breaks for breakfast... peanut butter? Hey, it's protein.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because I always eat fast food and drink lots of beer/alchol and very little exercise for like 5 years. I'm trying to reverse that trend by exercising regularly and eating healthy and not pigging out.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Because I was a skinny person who never learned portion control or moderation...and then, I wasn't skinny anymore.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because I eat poorly and do not exercise. I lack self-disciple and self-control with food.

This
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    severe cupcake addiction.....shivers.. i cant even talk about them without slobbering!
  • luckyxjen
    Options
    I'm fat because I used to walk everywhere! I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight because I would walk it all offf... Ever since I got my license it's been all downhill. I would no longer walk to taco bell to get my fat-nasty foods, I would drive there, eat and then sit on my butt.

I really need to start walking places rather than driving. :P
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Too much food...especially sugary and processed foods. Also, too little exercise...but I am changing that and am almost 40 pounds down in 6 months! Woo hoo!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Pizza, lattes and crappy ex-boyfriends.
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because I use food to eat away my emotions. I'm working on handling it, but it's a daily struggle.
  • HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Too much fruit
    FRUIT DOES NOT MAKE YOU FAT
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Candy Cakes and pizza.

I use to eat cake for 'brunch'

Because I also use to skip breakfast.

Oh and like no exercise. :sick:
  • blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    Pizza rolls and a lack of self-control.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Too much fruit
    Disagree. Can never have too much fruit. Or vegetables. Too much cheese or butter or critter fat is the real culprit.
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I work at Le Cordon Bleu. The food is amazing. AND FREE. I could'nt say no. NOW I can, and I do. I also give a crap. I used to not, and let myself go for a while.
  • Vizhuhn
    Vizhuhn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Because I lack discipline and self-control.:ohwell:
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Rice, pasta, pizzas, burgers... mainly due to a lot of white carbs and eating excess amounts of it.
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I do this too!!! WHY!!!???
  • Nene2404
    Nene2404 Posts: 29
    Options
    School. Yep, I blame it all on school. I was thin until I hit first grade and the teacher made me sit still all day. School messed up my perfectly active lifestyle. And as if sitting still all day wasn't enough, then someone decided homework was a good idea. Then I had to come home from sitting in school all day and sit some more. Hey, it's my story, I can tell it any way I want. =)