• sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this? I have recently started having a problem with late night snacking too!! Although I need to make my stop time around 9pm,as well. This is the time I start snacking! I think being held accountable would really help. :smile:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-9*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS : 1

And after tonight the score will be LNS 2 as we are out to really late watching the Closing Ceremony in Hyde Park and I eat sweets to keep awake when I am flagging.

Good luck everyone :drinker:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 9*
    LNS: 2

Enjoy the ceremonies, Kate!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Me: 9*

Enjoy the ceremonies, Kate!
    Thank you!! :wink:
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! Will start tonight ! :)
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 4
    Lns0
  • Inyosi
    Inyosi Posts: 19
    Options
    So starting this tonight! :)
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go go girl power! :laugh: You all are on the right track! :happy:

Me: 7 :bigsmile:
    LNS: 0

Happy dance time! I actually lost weight this week. A shocking ammount of weight for me: 2.8 pounds! WOWSERS! Before joining this challenge I must have been eating more after dinner than I thought and tracked. :laugh: I am officially one pound lighter than when I joined MFP. FINALLY I'm in the green go zone! Sunday morning is my offical weigh in day on the home scales and the news was all good today! :love:

Being a part of this challenge and measuring and tracking everything has really paid off. Also, seeing everyone's postings are encouraging. It's great to have company on this journey. Today I managed to not go over my calorie limits and found it to be somewhat effortless. I relish these kind of days, when food is just food. I enjoy what I eat but I don't feel driven to eat it and the portions are more than enough for me. What a wonderful day it has been! Hopefully I've reached a new phase with food on my journey to being fit and trim. Time will tell. For today it is Me: & LNS: 0 :drinker:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-10*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Wayaluna...*love* your posts! Congrats on the weight loss...and FOCUS! You are doing TREMENDOUSLY well! :drinker: :heart: Deb :flowerforyou:
  • clydesdalenomore
    clydesdalenomore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 1*
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this?

definitely not, smlamb33 - good luck :flowerforyou:

debi, wayaluna - WOW :flowerforyou: Thank you, ladies.

everyone else, you are really doing a great job this month. Keep it up - almost half way through :wink:.

Me: 5 - LNS: 2 (started Aug 6) - I'm on a mission to not lose any more weight for now :smile:.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 10*
  • jillby10
    jillby10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me 4
    Lns 1
  • voitdancer
    voitdancer Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't have the willpower/discipline for this! My biggest frustration is snacking at night. I love to have 1-2 glasses of wine while online, or watching TV or reading (usually 8pm on) and have some snacky things. What do you all tell yourselves, how do you not sit and munch, how can I reprogram myself? Just curious what works for you all? Thanks and GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join?

If not I would lie to start Tomorrow :happy:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 2 (started Aug 6)

voitdancer, wine is tricky, because it does require some salty snack along with it. Can you have wine for dinner and then sip on tea while online, reading or watching TV? Choose some mild flavor, cos tea can make one hungry, too.

Cathyes, definitely not too late! Welcome :flowerforyou:.
  • volamena
    volamena Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join too...though I really have no idea how I will manage this because snacking at night is very much like compulsive eating for me ...:-o
  • kabirmasto
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 3

:wink: