BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    BBOOOOOOO!!!
    gngn.jpg

did i scare you ??? ;-)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Screw string cheese... Get yourself some Merlot Sartori Bellavitano, or a 25 yr Black Diamond aged cheddar... Make it worth it. And eat it on some Asiago bread!!!

i told you, IM EASY...stop trying to seduce me.

I know how you like it... Wanna party with Havarti?

thats it! take me now!
  • Jrbagels
    Jrbagels Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, to all that I offended with my slight fear (it's more about gaining weight I'm fearful of) of cheese and bread I do apologise but I do love cheese and whole wheat bread this is why I'm finding it so odd lol and to all you guys I have made hungry or crave a nice cheese toastie....uuuummm sorry but do ENJOY!! :D thanks guys, I just overly worry about stuff :(

Stop worrying! Looks like you've been doing really well. Having some cheese and bread can help balance out your diet. Good quality cheese (not the processed crap) gives you a good boost of calcium, too, which us ladies need.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    Cheese gives me gas.
  • Jrbagels
    Jrbagels Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, to all that I offended with my slight fear (it's more about gaining weight I'm fearful of) of cheese and bread I do apologise but I do love cheese and whole wheat bread this is why I'm finding it so odd lol and to all you guys I have made hungry or crave a nice cheese toastie....uuuummm sorry but do ENJOY!! :D thanks guys, I just overly worry about stuff :(

Don't be sorry. It was all melty and delicious.

Indeed.
  • dreamsofescaping
    dreamsofescaping Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    yup through out my dieting for a year, well all my life I have finally became scared to eat cheese and bread :( I just can't get it out of my head that it will be bad for me and cause an pile of weight gain, considering what my calorie intake is today i know i can have them but I'm literally scared to eat them :S wish I felt the same towards chocolate :(

I have discovered "Weight Watchers Multigrain Bread" per 2 slices it is only 100 calories throw a bunch of yummy veggies on it and it's scrum-diddley-umptious!!! :-)
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh when people say that things are full of chemicals... EVERYTHING is made of chemicals!!! I think that you mean to say man made chemicals???? LOL!
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    BBOOOOOOO!!!
    gngn.jpg

did i scare you ??? ;-)

AHHHHHHHHHH *Hides behind chair* make it go away....LOL Actually I'm hungry now :p
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    yup through out my dieting for a year, well all my life I have finally became scared to eat cheese and bread :( I just can't get it out of my head that it will be bad for me and cause an pile of weight gain, considering what my calorie intake is today i know i can have them but I'm literally scared to eat them :S wish I felt the same towards chocolate :(

Sometimes, for some people, certain foods are trigger foods. If cheese and bread start off an all-you-can-eat reaction in you, then leave them out of your eating plan. Not because they are bad foods for you, but because they may not be the wisest choice for you.

Frame it in a way that neither you nor the food are bad or good or fearful. You're making a choice.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I eat Sara Lee Whole wheat bread, 45 calories a slice it has not made me gain a pile of weight from...

and as for cheese, I eat laughing cow cheese at least one wedge every day! 35-40 calories a wedge! I use this on my sandwhichs instead of mayo, etc. It's amazing and soooo many flavors!

Now, don't forget to eat all of this in moderation.... I probably would be gaining a ton of weight eating 5 slices of bread a day and 4 wedges...

just try it out for a couple weeks, you should be able to tell if you are gaining weight from it or not!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Screw string cheese... Get yourself some Merlot Sartori Bellavitano, or a 25 yr Black Diamond aged cheddar... Make it worth it. And eat it on some Asiago bread!!!

Merlot Sartori Bellavitano is my new favorite. Screw string cheese indeed! Get yourself a nice glass of wine, an ounce of this cheese (it's all you really need) and savor that ****! It's awesome!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Merlot Sartori Bellavitano is my new favorite. Screw string cheese indeed! Get yourself a nice glass of wine, an ounce of this cheese (it's all you really need) and savor that ****! It's awesome!

All of the Sartori Bellavitanos are ANAZING! Have you tried their first venture? The montemore? It's devine!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

i told you, IM EASY...stop trying to seduce me.

I know how you like it... Wanna party with Havarti?

thats it! take me now!

Can I motorboat you with a spreadable port wine cheese??

Too much??