What body type do you ladies prefer?

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Taller than me I'm only 5'3 so it's not hard.. Lol.. Big chest and arms and strong legs.... Deffenetly no skinny guys.... I need somebody who can handle me....
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think it's really interesting how many woman openenly love big guys and how many men are closet "chubby chasers." ... and they say that women worry about what others think of them.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.

Well, being 5'9" it's a little too much for me, but my hubs is only about 5'6.5" on a good day, so I have no apparent problem being with a shorter man. ;)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Big, with some muscle, lil bit of a beer gut :) shoulders chest and arms is where it's at

Finally the big guys get some love!

This is my category

:brofist:
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.

Well, being 5'9" it's a little too much for me, but my hubs is only about 5'6.5" on a good day, so I have no apparent problem being with a shorter man. ;)

I know what you mean. I'm 5'11" (and probably a 1/2, but I prefer to round down lol), and my husband is a solid 5'9", though he'd love to think he is taller. I don't know that I could go much lower than that though.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I've never been one for the "physical" of a man so much as I am keen on the mental attraction. Looks are of no importance if I can't connect with them. My husband was born with a cleft pallate, but, I connected with him..nuff said.. :smile:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My husband is a perfect example of my "type" Tall, very broad shouldered, big guy. I'm not about muscles or a chisled stomack. I like big guys with nice hands,beautiful eyes and a nice smile. And that's exactly what I got :)
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I like them with a pulse, preferably with all their teeth too. But seriously, as above poster said, the mental connection is so much more important. Chemical attraction is a biggie too. I wouldn't limit myself to one particular body type. There's so many other factors involved with attraction that body type only plays a small role.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Tall, broad shouldered, strong armed, stocky guys.. like farm boys. Yes. Oh... yes.
  • catgirl17
    Options
    he's a lot like me. Thing is I'm built like a dude in bone structure but delicate and small that I look femme. Anyhow braud shoulders and flat hips flat butt flatter than mine. Long legs flat waist. I mean no fat whatsoever anywhere on him. He has to be thin naturally don't like muscles so much it makes me think he excercises I don't know the natural look of him and that's important imo. Because routines can change genes can't....
  • catgirl17
    Options
    oh and 6'1" and over but 5'11" and up is ok I just rather not know that height.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    In clothes, definitely thinner men - David Tennant is my ideal man. I do quite like looking at the olympic swimmers, though. I think Tom Daley has a near perfect body, but I don't tend to go for muscly types.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Perfect body - o-TOM-DALEY-570.jpg?2

but WAY TOO YOUNG

Perfect in every other way - davidtennant.jpg
  • laurajordana
    laurajordana Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tall (I'm 5'11), lanky but muscular, a swimmers build
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lean with broad shoulders, strong arms and legs, and a sexy behind. But it's the heart that finally grabs my attention.

this plus a nice back. No hair preferred on the back and little on the chest or none haha.
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I prefer a big build so that I feel protected, tiny and girly. [/quote]

Plus nice pecs too - so handsome & sexy under a shirt or sweater!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I would prefer mine just a lot smaller.:wink: As for guys, I like 'em tall and broad shoulders with big hands :bigsmile: . Dark hair is a plus and I don't care about super muscular but strong and active is good. Luckily my hubby fits the bill. :heart:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The one that's breathing...

LMAO

haha ^^This!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing posts about breathing men being an option, I sort of thought that was a given. :laugh: (joke, people)
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    no back hair type