Pregnancy test help (pic)

Options

Replies

• RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    It would all depend on when that blue line showed up. If within the allotted test time, a line is a line, yay! positive. If after, it could be the horrid blue dye evap.
  • medibrat
    medibrat Posts: 30
    Options
    2 days late is a little early for a test....I would wait another week (I know I know...so excited!) or hit up a clinic and let them do a urine test. My friend did the exact same test and the line was VERY obvious...good luck!!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The line on the left is so faint I wouldn't get my hopes up. Check with your Dr. Goodluck!!!
  • cwannabee
    cwannabee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I say yes.

However, if you're not sure test again using your FMU (first morning urine) as, having held it all night, it will have the highest concentration of HCG (pregnancy hormone) also try a pink dye tests as they are more reliable than blue dye tests (less chance you are seeing an evap line or someting)
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Any time I've ever taken a test and there was any sign of a line there... I was pregnant. It's going to be fainter at first because it's still so early. But, if it was me, I would wait a few days and retest or go ahead and make an appointment.

How do your breasts feel? That's always a good indicator too. Swollen, sore breasts... yes, also a symptom of Aunt Flo, but for me, it was even more so evident...
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I work in a clinical lab performing this test as part of our testing menu. The test line though faint is definitely there and the internal control is present so you are pregnant. Since you are only a day or two late your hcg level is not really high yet. If you repeat in another few day the line will be more distinct. If you cant wait get you ob/gyn to do a serum pregnancy test. Serum levels are higher that urine levels in the early stages.

Good luck! Eat healthy and keep up with your exercise! It will make labor and delivery a lot easier!
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Maybe. Wait a week and try again. Easier said than done, I know, buts its just one of those things. Patience is something you learn early on with kids, lol.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    you are pregnant, you can't get a "false positive" Congradulations!! Share your baby dust over here :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    try the test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant".
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think because it shows faintly, you should at least let the doctor take a look. Best luck to you.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    A line is a line. I'd call it positive, but wait a couple days and test again first thing in the morning to be sure.
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Even a faint line is a positive, and false positives are very very rare. Two days early isn't too early to get a positive, I have gotten glaringly positive four days early from my expected period. I think congratulations are in order here!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think its time to go shopping for a crib
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    That there be a positive test my dear. Congrats!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I see a line, but blue line tests are notorious for being inaccurate. I'd retest first thing in the morning with a pink line test.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Looks like a positive to me!!! Lets us know how it goes, Cheers!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I see a line but go to your doctor just in case :happy:
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That's exactly how mine looked when I discovered I was pregnant! It looks like congratulations are in order, but I'd still go to the doctor anyway. Good luck :):)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Go to the dollar general or family dollar and get their cheap ones..they show positive sooner than all the expensive pt ones..i got a + test within 9 days of doing the "dirty" :bigsmile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    It looks like a yes to me as well, but if I were you, I'd get another test but that's because it would drive me batty. Been there done that, with my daughter I took 10 test before I believed it haha.