Pregnancy test help (pic)

Options

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, a line is a line! Faint or not.

I had a VERY faint line on my first response test when I tested with my middle son... I took it 3 days before my period was supposed to start and I could barely see the line but it was there.. about 20 more positive tests and I was finally convinced! lol

I say your pregnant. Congrats! Call and make a doctor's appointment as soon as you can.

ETA- I took a digital test too right after i had a faint positive and it was negative even though i was pregnant.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Definitely looks positive to me... I will say though, definitely go to the dr to be sure... I had taken 2 home tests (oneEPT and one First Response) and they told me negative but i still felt "off" so I went to the dr the next day and was almost 15 weeks pregnant lol. I don't usually trust the tests so I would definitely see the dr to be sure.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Its a blue line too. Your having a boy! congrats!!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Looks like it. But two days may be too soon. Check early am with first urine tomorrow. Good luck!!! ;-)
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A faint line is a line! :) I would say congratulations are most likely in order. :)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yep youre pregnant. Congrats!! The digitals arent as senstive so thats probably why it came up negative. If you take another digisital in 2 days it will say pregnant. And 2 days late is NOT too early to test. I got my positives with both of my kids 4 days before my period was even due. If you want to go to the dr to confirm you can but its really not necessary. Unless they give you a blood test they will do the same pee test that you can buy at the store.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Positive! Congratulations!!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    looks like a line there to me, but check the expiration date on the box. sometimes if the tests are expired they go wonky.
  • kphelps1123
    Options
    blue dye tests are notorious for false positives. (i'm a member on babycenter and have been for a while and have seen a lot of women heartbroken over false positives on blue dye tests) however, i've seen them be accurate more times than i've seen them fail. i'd definitly retest with first morning urine on a pink dye test, first response early results are very good and acurate with minimal indent lines and dye runs. good luck!!!! p.s. you should join babycenter and find your birth board. great to talk to other moms going through exactly what you are.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hard to tell because I've had tests with lines just like that and I was never pregnant.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I see a line sometimes those will have a shadow line after 3-5 minutes. When did you read/take pic? I'd retest in a day or two with first morning urine. First response are very accurate.
  • panzerhaus
    Options
    I had one that looked like that when i was 3 days late and wasnt sure what it meant. Had the dr's office retest me, low and behold it was positive. So I would get retested at the dr's office.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'd set up an appt. with your dr for a blood test and also guy buy a digital one and take it with your first morning's pee in a couple of days. Goodluck!
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Had a faint line like that three days after my missed period...tried again in another three days, and the line was still faint, but less so....9 months later gave birth to a 9lb, 8 oz baby boy. I'd say that's a positive, but if you can wait a day or two to test again, more power to you. Congrats!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting a picture of something you urinated on! :flowerforyou:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    That is how faint it was when I got pregnant with my 2nd child....so I took 5 more over a couple of days :-) they were all positive.

Best of luck xo
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    positive!! had one like that before... and one of my baby girls resulted!
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly what the first pregnancy test i took looked like when I was pregnant with my son :) congrats
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You appear to be positive for the bHCG hormone!!
    False positives do exist, they are caused by HAMA Antibodies ( human anti-mouse antibodies) mice serum is used to produce these pee tests, and if you were around many mice at some point in your life you may have antibodies to them....... Pretty rare though!

Again congrats!
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So a few days ago, I took an equate blue dye pregnancy test and saw a faint little line that I wasn't sure about. I then drank some water and bought a First Response digital test that said I was not pregnant. Today, I used the other equate test and a thin blue line definitely came up within a minute. I think I'm about 2 days late, but I don't think my cycles have become regular since I stopped birth control 6 months ago. My question is, does it look like a positive to you? The line looks more clear in person than in the photo.
    EDIT: Yes, it would be wonderful news! Lol
    2jryt.jpg

I don't know hun.. i think it is too soon to test. I think it could be possible, but i would test again in a week. I had a test look like that once and it was a negative for me. good luck.