What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    you guys should be ashamed! So shallow! I want to do it for my cardiovascular health and improve my bone density.

Just kidding.

I want to look hot in a bikini and smokin hot NAKED!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I mainly doing it for my health, I have PCOS and a long list of family health issues I don't want to deal with later in life. A year ago my dad had a heart attack and quadruple-bypass surgery. Watching him go though all that and not knowing if he was going to live or die. This was a huge eye opener for me, it motivates me!
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I felt like crap, my clothes didn't fit and I couldn't afford new ones. But I lost so much I had to get new smaller clothes anyway ;-)
  • Bsampson24
    Options
    To fit every single item in J.CREW comfortably...also, to wear a bikini for the first time ever. Ohhh vanity!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I struggled with infertility for YEARS so I didn't have my first child until I was 34. The beautiful daughter I had ALWAYS wanted. The Lord blessed us with a son less than 2 years later with no fertility medicine this time. He was a ...SURPRISE! I have PCOS, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and am very overweight so with each pregnancy it got more difficult. My husband is 10 years younger than I so I want to lose this weight to control my diabetes, help with my blood pressure, stay by his side longer and I want to watch my little babies grow up and have children of their own. Everyone in my family on both sides never live past 65. I don't want my children to grow up without their mommy in their lives. I want to be there for everything. I don't want my children to have to tell their friends their mom died when they were younger.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to be naked in front of a mirror and not want to smash it!
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't want health or joint problems when I'm older.

And because weight loss is fun.. serious!
  • rogersashley676
    Options
    ive got a few reasons. my best friend and i used to be the same size, but now she is skinny and fit and happy with her body. it makes me angry but its a great motivater i will admit. i also have a great looking boyfriend who is in the best shape ever and i feel all self conscious when we are together swimming or jsut even hanging out. i want to lose weight to feel good about myself again.
  • Uxorial
    Uxorial Posts: 38
    Options
    My husband is very overweight, has high cholesterol and has a family history of heart attacks.

I don't want my son to grow up an orphan.

That's why I am losing weight.
  • koalahugs
    Options
    I felt horrible, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Not to mention, I was putting myself at risk for diabetes and I was starting to get really bad lower back pain and I was only 19!

Now, I just want to look my best and feel more confident in myself.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Tired of feeling invisible in a crowd!
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So I can fit in my husband's suitcase during plane trips and not have to pay for a second seat.
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    I want to be able to go to any store and find my size in pants.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    In order of importance:
    1. To feel sexy naked
    2. To be healthier
  • Lakeswoman
    Lakeswoman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    On average women live to be 85 in my family. So, I may have about 20 years left. hopefully all of then "good years".
    So far, no health issues, so I want to continue my life's trip being the best I can be.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be a complete fat-*kitten* when I meet my best friends face-to-face for the first time. I want to be thin. Very thin. Thinner than them.
  • Donnie0717
    Donnie0717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Give my thighs a break from rubbing together.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    so I can hit on hot chicks and not get slapped
  • Janet55555555555
    Options
    I got tired of being in my fat body. It was time for a change.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I want to be happy with my body for once in my life.

And I want to look so great naked that I never want to put clothes on.