Long Hair, Short Hair

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I traded in the salt and pepper for the soft and smooth ;)

I shave mine pretty close, but have never tried completely bald yet. Seems like too much trouble. :)
  • heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I prefer longer, but unfortunately mine is taking forever to grow :( I decided I needed a change last year on my birthday and got a haircut. I hated it SO much I've decided to never go 'short' again. I'd had bobs in the past that I loved, but this one just ruined shorter hair for me. Almost a year later and it hasn't grown out much. :/
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    the longer the better :)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Longer the Better, been growing mine for 4 years, now down to my spine...love it ;-)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    It's finally passed my shoulders. More manageable now!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    lol,i like my hair in general.

i had long hair,then i wanted layers. then i hated layers. so,i grew my layers out and cut it short.
    then i wanted layers back. and now i wont my long hair back..

moral of the story.. i always end up wanting my layers back!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm very attached to my long hair but I think some girls look absolutely fab with short hair.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Mine was to my bra strap earlier this week. I had it cut to where it is in my pic.....I LOVE it so much more now. I always had it piled on my head in a twisty bun thing and a headband. I am a hairdresser......when I realized my hair in every pic from the last 5 years was me with long long hair hilighted blonde, it was time for a change. I can still pull it up.........but I grounded myself from ponytails. LOL
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    <--a little longer in the front, and on one side...I like a little of both :-)
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Red Hair
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I like long hair, I've always had long hair. It really depends on the person themselves and their face shape and their style. It is not really about the length, it's more about whether it suits them and the way it is cut. For example, I've seen girls with boy haircuts that look super cute and some with long hair that don't condition or take care of it so it looks plain and dry. Whatever you do, just make sure it works :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    I wore my hair short for many many years, then one day I just decided to grow it out. I've been growing it for a couple years now and it's getting pretty long. I've got off a few inches here and there but never anything to make it shorter than my shoulders. No matter what I do - short or long - my hair looks good. But I'm digging the long hair. I like playing with it and rocking a ponytail.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Long hair. My locs are almost past my waist.
    i've done shoulder length hair and short hair for periods of time but long is my fav
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of long hair on myself. My hair has been every length, and every color, and I've decided I'm happiest when it's long... as far as color, I'd like to dye it chestnut brown, but I'm too lazy. On others, it really depends on what suits the person best! There's really nothing lost in experimenting with your hair... It'll grow back (just have to be patient!)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im all about the pixie cut :happy:
    Ive tried growing it out before...get it long enough to pull back, then I cut it off again. Short hair just works for me.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    l like long hair.. and always die a little when my hair dressers try to convince me to go shorter.

I had short hair once, and it was fine.. but I hated having to style it every darn day. Since I have curly/wavy hair, it makes much more sense just to have it long, wash and go.. instead of having to sit there with a blow dryer and flat iron everyday!
  • alliejoberry
    Options
    I wish I could keep mine short, but it's so thick and bushy that I never get it cut shorter than shoulder-length. That's "short" for me. But I hate having to fuss with it, so I usually wear it up in a ponytail or a bun.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have very long hair, it's 3 1/2 feet long. I can sit on it. It's so long it's ridiculous LOL. I usually wear it up in a bun for work otherwise the kids (I teach) will try to touch it all day long. And some adults, too! :noway:

My husband likes it so long, but I've been thinking of cutting off about a foot or so. It would still be very long but not so cumbersome.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    mine is about halfway down my back, i have also decided that when i finally do cut it, it will be for locks of love... just dunno when that will be, it took a long time to grow out
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    My hair's about an inch past my bra strap now. It was longer, but I recently got it trimmed and the hairdresser took about two inches off. I've had it long since I was about 13, when I first started growing it out after a nasty experience with a hairdresser. My hair had been a couple of inches past shoulder length, I asked for a trim... and she gave me a bob.

I love it long, and so does my fiancé - he's always saying it makes me look like a goddess or an artist's depiction of perfection :blushing: I plan on growing it even longer; I actually don't know where I want to stop! My next goal's definitely to have it down to my mid-waist. :P