8 months ago today I was 101lbs heavier (PICS)

Options

Replies

• KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!! :smile:
  • masterschild54
    Options
    God bless you, you look wonderful and full of joy. Think of the benefits to your health; you've reduced (by a million) your risks for high blood pressure, diabetes, joint disorders, etc. May God bless you with continued success. Keep on keepin' on with MFP as a tool to help you maintain (or lose whatever your goal may be) Kudos!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. I am still workin on my binge eating. Most days are in the past but still a flare up occasinally.. Uou have given me hope
    Thanks marie
  • ericallen72
    ericallen72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not only can you see the weight loss difference, but you seem to have a lot more confidence and self respect in your pics. Keep doing what your doing. You look GREAT!
  • jlevie313
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You look awesome! That's wonderful that you were able to do this! Good for you!
  • CarrCapp
    Options
    Congratulations. You have come through an incredible journey on top!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • joanie511
    Options
    I just joined today and found your post. Congrats on your committment!! You have inspired me to "stay strong and committed"!! Thanks for sharing your story and the pics!!
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic! Way to go!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You look great -- and standing much more strong and confident!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS MISS CHRISTI!!! You look phenonemal..but even better you are healthier and that is the most important...
  • ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! You look so much younger now, honestly, great work and keep it up :D
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I cannot get over how quickly you did that. Congrats!
  • donnabayliss76
    donnabayliss76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done, u look amazing and u can c how much happier u r and all in 8 months, what an achievment u should b proud of yrself xxx
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with your success! I've had issues with eating disorders too. I never though I could get it under control at times. The binge, the shame, the starve, the failing at starving, then the binge again..such a vicious cycle. You are an inspiration!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Incredible and so inspirational!! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!