5.4 ish females, what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• chrissie1607
    chrissie1607 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, l am 5.3 and 57 years old and my idea weight would be approx 126 or 133lbs at the start l was 170 and now down to 160.5 in three weeks, no bad going. doing more and more walking every day, must have the fitted dog around the area. lol x
  • Squashypig
    Squashypig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" started at 175lbs and my goal is 140. As of this morning I'm only 1lb off that goal (yay). It's taken me about 20 weeks so thats a loss of 1 to 2 lbs per week and to be honest I found it fairly easy. I haven't deprived myself of food and still allow myself a chocolate treat most days. The first few weeks found me substituting full fat foods and dressings etc for reduced fat and low calorie stuff. So long as you stay within or around your calorie goal you really can't go far wrong. Oh and I have more or less cut out alcohol. I was consuming around half my 1200 calories per day in alcohol alone! If I choose to have a bottle of wine or a couple of beers I just make sure I allow for it in my daily goal. Although I have almost reached my goal weight I will still be hanging around MFP as I will be on maintenance and still logging all my food to make sure I stay on track. I'm sending you a friend request. I wish you all the success in the world on your weight loss journey. All the best, Sharon. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ShellySwickSmall57
    Options
    to see 199 again,,,,:smile:
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I wanna be in the 120-125ish range. :)
  • lmeola18
    lmeola18 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and a half (the half counts!) and I have a small frame and am aiming for about 120. I might have to adjust and see what I look like when I get there, but for now 120 is the goal!
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im being a realist. Im 5'3.5 My goal at this time is to get to 150. And if I feel that i need to lose more at that time I will. My thing is I am big boned person. SO, i dont want to get to small because i just wouldnt look right for my frame. So if i decide to go down any further it would be to 140 and then I would start toning to gain muscle. :D
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and want to get back to 140 but toned. I've been as low as 110 but no muscle and I was way too small. Size 0 was even too big!!!! I even wore kids clothes- that's not what I want anymore! At 140 I wore a size 6 with ease :)

I'm now stuck at 160 and not moving!!
  • sisterphonetica
    sisterphonetica Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 62kg/137pounds. That's where my clothes fit. I'm a medium/large frame, big hands, big feet!
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I think weight objectives should take into consideration skeletal frame. I've reached my weight goal which is what I weighed in my 20s (now 56); have always been a small boned person so at 105 lbs that may sound light compared to someone who starts off with a thicker skeleton and for whom 120 may be more balanced. Then, add in musculature (thicker bones require more muscle & ligament to stabilize and support movement) and a person may be into 130s. Go easy on yourself when comparing to others ;-)
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    5'4 goal is 113. That's 7.5 pounds from now. Although I'm starting 30ds this week and if I end up gaining muscle weight or staying at 120 but TONED I'll be happy :)
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, I started out at 160 (ish, ugh) and no am at 146, my goal is 122.
  • tricot2
    tricot2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'4, my start weight was 156 and I am aiming for 145. The BMI says I should be between 135-145, but my Dr said I could add 10 lbs to the equation after having 2 kids...
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 135... I have a small frame but I like that weight. Besides my boyfriend is 6'3 so if i were to be a 110 then you definitely couldn't see me next to him lol
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 150-155. I'm top and bottom heavy so gotta make sure i keep room in lbs for them lol
  • Sherialus
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 140-150 and then reassess then.
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    I'm really close to 5'4" (like 5' 3 3/4") and my goal is tentatively 130lbs. I haven't actually been that little in recent memory so whether this is a good weight for me I don't really know. I figure once I get closer I'll know for sure :)
  • lovinmomnwife
    Options
    Im 5'4 my goal weight is 130 im at 151 right now. Im making small goals like losing 5lbs. It makes it easier for me. I am starting Zumba so far i love it. I started a group or those who love zumba. The name is Zumba for life. Im looking for friends to help me
    along to my goal and want to help others get to their goal also.
  • cybelenoire
    cybelenoire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 135 lbs. I graduated high school 20 years ago at 130. I think I'd be happy at 140, though.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I'm 5'3, pretty close! My goal is 110-115, but I'll be happy at 115. I'm between 121 and 122 right now.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm small framed so I'm aiming for 120. Feel free to add me if y'all want. :happy: