What's Your NSV for the week?

Options
Im so excited about my NSV this week, so i was interested in everyone elses! Whats your NSV? (or for people who dunno what that is, it stands for Non-scale victory :flowerforyou: )

MY nsv this week, is when i ate out for lunch twice this week, i made good choices both times ^.^ Im so proud of myself. :drinker:

Replies

• Anastasiasosa
    Anastasiasosa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did 7 full push ups yesterday! Usually I just do granny ones :) I can't wait to do more and have awesome guns :P
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    On Friday, a woman at work asked how much weight I've lost and I told her 35lbs. Last time she asked, I said 20lbs. She said "wow, I can really tell." The woman sitting next to me said "that's really great". Small, but always great when other people recognize your efforts.
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and bought a large shirt from Aeropostale and it fit!! It wasn't all that long ago that I couldn't fit into an XL from there!!
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My trainer said when I do situps he doesn't see my stomach in the way anymore and I was rocking 40 situps when I struggled before to do 15.
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I usually just WALK on the treadmill but the other day I decided to run... really just to see if I could do it. lol. I only ran for 2 minutes but hey... it's something.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    That' a tough thing to do, you go girly!!! I just ran. YUP, You heard me!! Ran. 2 times for 1.5 minutes each. I've literally never run before and I did it outside. I hated it hahaha!!!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans tore in the butt, they won't look good. They were starting to hang off me on the waist anyways. So, I'll get a replacement pair, on Ebay....a size or 2 smaller! :-)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    People keep commenting on how 'great my legs look'. They must look great because my pants aren't snug on them anymore.
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Umm I was around a lot of family and mentally I think I've progressed because I'm no longer thinking about how big I look. I know I'm making better choices and I know I'm losing so I'm more confident!
  • shakeitoffbxch
    shakeitoffbxch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1- I bought a blue dress from target that I actually plan on wearing anytime, not for a special occasion
    2- I now have to clasp the metal dress belt I use for waitressing about 5 spare chainlinks in. when I started working there in the beginning of june, It felt snug in the actual loop at the end
    3- My smaller sized dress pants' waist now wont stay up in the right spot. and The bigger pair I had that used to be kinda snug are almost falling off. :D (I had a reg pair and a pair for if I felt bloaty etc)

The difference 10 lbs can make!!!
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First time posting an nsv...

After having my daughter march of 2011-

Went back to work in a tight 13

Didn't get new pants until a size 9 that I couldn't even button!
    Then this past 5 months went down to 7 and 2 weeks ago bought a pair of 5's that fit perfect!

Here's today's nsv: my 5's have been falling down on me all day! I wear them to almost my belly button and have to constantly pull them up and they are pretty saggy!!! Size 3's? Do I dare?!?! Haven't been there since 6th grade!!! Woohoo!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I may not have lost weight..:grumble: but!!!

I feel my muffin top has shrunk for sure!
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had both NSV and SV,
    NSV I know its not much but managed to jog longer on the treadmill :laugh: go me xD
  • kikilorain
    kikilorain Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Had to climb up 500 steps after rafting with friends and finally WASN'T the last one to make it up to the top. :D
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    I went to a food and wine festival and even though I LOVE me some wine, the only thing I ate was a few small pieces of some amazing cheddar cheese and I didn't drink any alcoholic beverages at all.
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    mine is today at lunch when i ate out and skipped french fries and ate veggies, instead. :D oh yeah !
  • thecazstewart
    thecazstewart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Two for me this week :smile:

First was at Bootcamp when a fellow member remarked on how much I had lost weight in the 9 weeks I've been going.

Second was when my Bootcamp trainer thought I was 47. (I'm 54!)

Go me!!!
  • tereced
    tereced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A coworker called me skinny:drinker:
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I brought a pair of dress pants into the tailor about 2 weeks ago to have the waist taken in because I had lost inches in the waist. Went back to pick them up this week and when I tried them on...they needed to be taken in again because I had lost from when he measured me. :)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I got up the courage to attend my first yoga class in over 5 years!