Hey Fat Girl!! Ya you..

Options

Replies

• ambershaerager
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation! I have tried NUMEROUS times to lose this weight. Everytime i go out walking with my little girl in the stroller though, people moo at me and make hateful, spiteful, disgusting comments. Just the other week, my neighbors waited for my husband to go inside and he and his buddy started joking about my looks. Saying stuff like that ones gotta be pushing at least 500. I know i am fat, BUT i am nowhere near 500 and i do not even look that big at all. i am at around 275, and am hoping to get to 125(i am only 5'2"), so hopefully seeing stuff like this makes me know i am not alone and that i CAN do it.
  • LeotaD
    LeotaD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I wish I could do something like that.
    Well, I'm sure I could, but I have a tiny hole in my heart that only leaks blood with things like running for more than a few minutes. One day... just need to work up to it.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the good work (and forget about the grammar nazis)!
  • KFJOI4JWGOJM
    Options
    You Go Girl !!! :) Very motivating. Keep up all your hard work.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very MOTIVATING!!
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Glad to see you all muddy! I attempted this last Sept and fell off a wall breaking my ankle, partially tearing a tendon and completely tearing 3 ligaments. Reconstructive surgery and 11 months later, I'm still a fat girl, but restarted Couch to 5K and going to be doing The Color Run in October and walking a 1/2 Marathon in November. The Color Run looks just as messy and fun, with a little less danger! Keep up the good work and keep running!! Our goals are in sight.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Fantastic job!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE FREAKIN AMAZING!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOO proud of you! And, as someone else pointed out, you look SOO fricken' happy in the After Pic-- I love it!! Enjoy the after high for as LONG as you can-- you deserve it!!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Awesome job and great pics! Congrats!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

There's always one that can't just celebrate someone elses joy or appreciate the inspiring message........!

*else's

:tongue:

OP: Awesomely done. That absolutely rocks.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! Here I am stressing over a 5k on Sept 29th, thinking I can't do it! THANK YOU for the encouragement!!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

You're not perfect...until you are, judgement of others is not allowed..so take your negativity and go elsewhere, please... Thank you.

OP..you did GREAT... you may have inspired me to do a warrior dash.. I have been thinking about it...you DID IT!!!
  • ColdKentuckyRain
    Options
    ...Really...she...she just corrected you...and...you used the same exact mistake in your reply...? Alrighty then.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Hat a great post OP.. Love your attitude!!!! Great work!!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

said the woman with the huge list of inspiring and encouraging friends.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Glad to see you all muddy! I attempted this last Sept and fell off a wall breaking my ankle, partially tearing a tendon and completely tearing 3 ligaments. Reconstructive surgery and 11 months later, I'm still a fat girl, but restarted Couch to 5K and going to be doing The Color Run in October and walking a 1/2 Marathon in November. The Color Run looks just as messy and fun, with a little less danger! Keep up the good work and keep running!! Our goals are in sight.

Am also looking at doing the Color run in October in Madison, WI!!

I'm sorry to hear about your ankle, the important thing is that you got back up and are still moving forward!!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Very cooL!! My first Warrior Dash is in 13 days :):drinker:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

Yeah, stuff like that irks me too, but not enough to leave a comment about it. Especially without even saying congratulations to the OP.

I think that you're fabulous OP, I'm doing my first WD in September, no more saying I can't do it!
  • Jenny021880
    Jenny021880 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree. Let's all be postive here!