Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Being Intimate - Thanks For The Information!

intimate.jpg

Just sayin'. :P

Replies

• Wow. pretty sure if i was being intimate for 30 mins that I would burn waaaaay more calories than that :P

This is actually hilarious that it's in the database though! Gotta love MFP!
  • LMAO
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA Just noticed the 'moderate effort' bit as well. OMG seriously, SO FUNNY!!!! x
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    It was prob self service
  • Hilarious! I searched for "sex" under cardiovascular exercise a few days ago.
  • It was prob self service

HAHA! Moderate effort, self service
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    haha..but ONLY 44 calories..just being intimate but couldnt of been TOO INTIMATE! just saying...
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    I guess the take away here is that every little bit helps.
  • haha..but ONLY 44 calories..just being intimate but couldnt of been TOO INTIMATE! just saying...

Exactly my thoughts.
  • It's a super fun way to burn calories....just sayin...
  • Took a ****, moderate effort, 31 calories burned
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    I'm hoping it's a joke, haha. I also searched for it in the database, and it isn't there, so I'm guessing he/she added it themselves. :P
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    HAHA!!! Yes, what exactly does being intimate entail?? Can we see descriptive breakdowns of these excercises??? Too funny
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    haha..but ONLY 44 calories..just being intimate but couldnt of been TOO INTIMATE! just saying...

Coulda been really intimate but just not very active by it being 44 calories lol. Well, now im going to have to wear my HRM and find out for sure lmao. Too funny
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    I'm just trying to figure out what constitutes light effort vs. moderate effort vs. vigorous effort...
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Took a ****, moderate effort, 31 calories burned

:laugh: You are crackin' me up! Again, what constitutes "moderate" effort??
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Took a ****, moderate effort, 31 calories burned

OMG! Just choked on my water at that LOL
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    thats one exercise you should want to work harder at
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    LOL I have thought of wearing my HRM during ...just to see
  • I would guess... being intimate on average would burn ~150 cals... give or take duration, effort, participants ect.