Hey Fat Girl!! Ya you..

Options

Replies

• crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    No big deal on the grammar troll... I'm not worried, I may have screwed up my grammar, but I did it in style!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your hubby!! That is so cool!! I am trying to work up the nerve to do a 5k and that my friend inspires me to try. You are AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No big deal on the grammar troll... I'm not worried, I may have screwed up my grammar, but I did it in style!

You go, girl! I love this. :)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i love you! you have done something amazingly wonderful and inspiring to anyone that reads this topic! GO YOU! You are changing your life day by day and we all are super proud of you! That mean ol grammar fairy is probably envious of your great forward movement;) Rock on my dear!
  • nikkoteeny
    nikkoteeny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

You're not perfect...until you are, judgement of others is not allowed..so take your negativity and go elsewhere, please... Thank you.

OP..you did GREAT... you may have inspired me to do a warrior dash.. I have been thinking about it...you DID IT!!!

*judgment

:tongue:

Congrats, OP! No idea what a warrior dash is, but it looks fun and very challenging.
  • cybelenoire
    cybelenoire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That looks like so much fun!

I'm the fat girl in my belly dance troupe. I started taking classes 4 years ago to get over body image issues (which I've had since I was a teenager and 100 lbs lighter than I am now) and now teach as well.

It's not only awesome to have thin women come up and tell me they would never have the guts to get up and do what I do, but it's also been amazing to inspire other heavy women to take classes.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! way to go!!
  • happythermia
    Options
    YOU ROCK! :D
  • mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That looks like so much fun
  • LisaLisa574
    LisaLisa574 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! It really does all start with one step! And our minds can be our worst enemies. Good for you lady!! :)

Keep up the great work :)
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can be very proud of yourself!
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I did the warrior dash at 250lbs too! There is muscle under that fat, we just need to find it...lol

i don't know how to post a picture or i would...lol
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!!!!!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...totally considering it.

Congrats on the awesomeness! (I hope I spelled that correctly...I wouldn't want to offend anyone :wink: )
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are truly an inspiration!!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Amazing, well done. I love your inspirational message,xx
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Bump for later...totally considering it.

Congrats on the awesomeness! (I hope I spelled that correctly...I wouldn't want to offend anyone :wink: )

At least you can rest comfortably knowing that if you had misspelled it, someone would have been kind enough to correct you.

:smile:
  • fatcatjack
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

Elly. Your an inspiration. Your my hero. You're friends adore you.

Saltatoria, I want to be you're friend. Said no one. Ever.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    your = possessive
    you're = you are

WOW. Just riduculous.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Elly! You're truly inspiring.