Replies

• kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The one that's breathing...

LMAO

oh hey, whats up girl

hahahha totally just made my night!!

To answer the question, no specific size, just like to see a little definition :)
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    What is it about tallness that women are so obsessed with?
    I personally don't care about how tall they are...but, there is something about a man "looking down" into your eyes that is a bit sexy :tongue:

This made me smile, if only cause I have to look down into my husband's eyes. Does this make me the sexy one? :laugh: I think the biggest thing is confidence. Every once in a while I tease my husband about being shorter, but he just doesn't care. I can understand where women come from with the height thing a bit. I've liked guys a bit shorter, but if they are 6" shorter I start to feel like I'm standing next to a hobbit...or a child. Which then makes me feel like Godzilla. I already feel like that when I stand around 99% of women. :laugh:
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options

Security.

And what is so secure about a guy that's tall? Do you realize that tall men do not have a strength or agility advantage over medium frame men? Actually its quite the opposite.

As I said, when I was younger I liked tall, and when I'm looking at a man purely for objectification I tend to gravitate towards the 6'4" monsters, but that's probably b/c being 5'9" and 240lbs myself, it would take a pretty big dude to make me feel small.

However, my husband is short and husky, and I love the package he comes in just as much. Obviously, since I picked him. ;)
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Oh, and wolfpack...the lumberjack pic you have is pretty sexy, but if I were a single girl, what would attract me most is the pic of you and your daughter. So, it is more personality than anything for most of the women in your age group. The fact that you look happier in that pic than any others is what makes you attractive. No matter how tall you are/how your body looks.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    What is it with some women that muscle makes them feel sick?
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    v

I sure couldn't tell ya. Nothing like a strong man, :esp. one who has such commitment and incredible physique. Some women just have different preferences I guess.
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I like mine hug-able and healthy. If you have muscles great, if you don't that's okay.
    Not too tall, not toooo short... and in reality if your body at all represents my frame, I'm not attracted to girls and like to be able to tell my man is a man.

beards are a +
    santa beards are... not so much ;)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Tall, at least some muscle, and a killer smile. I lucked out with my boyfriend. My secret love of dark hair blue eyes, over 6ft, broad shoulders, muscles, V taper, and a heart. Like a ken doll haha.
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have been attracted to all kinds of body types, but I prefer tall, lean-muscled men, and I love brown, puppy dog eyes, laugh lines, and a warm smile, and personality goes a long way because looks eventually fade. Men that look like Zachary Levi or Johnny Depp.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

Security.

And what is so secure about a guy that's tall? Do you realize that tall men do not have a strength or agility advantage over medium frame men? Actually its quite the opposite.

Better tell Bolt. Or Phelps.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options

It's intimidating. And I, like many women, don't like being intimidated. It's not attractive.
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Broad shoulders are awesome. I usually go for tall skinny guys, its like a biological desire to even out offspring or something(due to my short, curvy girl thing) but I find muscular guys really hot. I think any guy with nice features/attributes is physically attractive.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say what CATCHES my attention is somebody who is proportionate...maybe a my height or taller, short hair...but personality REALLY goes a long way...and a smile. :D
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this guy. I guy said he couldn't date me cuz i was not thin enough...and damn he is not is not in shape at all.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't know really. I've dated thin, short, tall, chubby. Basically the only body type I don't like are huuuuge muscles. They scare me and make me think that he could kill me if I were to make him angry. :)
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can't do that! This is a family friendly forum, is it not?

The part that I can talk about: Is totally not scared by large muscular men. Thinks they are awesome.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    I can't do that! This is a family friendly forum, is it not?

The part that I can talk about: Is totally not scared by large muscular men. Thin:happy: ks they are awesome.
    Haha! I am so with you on both these points! High five!
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Haha! I am so with you on both these points! High five!

:drinker:

Wait, now I feel like a very dirty person for acknowledging that.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't care on body type. As long as they are sweet, gentleman status, bad boyish, great personality, and can tolerate humor. Yeah, physical attraction counts, but isn't top priority.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i like bigger boys! lol. i like thickness *im mean in the body! get ur damn mind out of the gutter u pervs!* shoulder, chest and backs do it for me. yuuuuummmmmmmmo!