5.4 ish females, what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4" and my lowest adult weight was 123 (i have med-large frame). My weight requirement is 155 since I'm in the military...but I'm about 40 lbs over that at the moment :(. My new goal, since I've had a baby, is to be in the 130s, but I'd be happy to even be in the 150s again!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.5. My nice thin weigh was about 130 when I was younger but that was 25 years ago. Now that I am 40 something I'm not sure what weight would be good for me? WOuld it be the same as when I was thin at 20 or 25?
    anyone?
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    im 5'4 and my goal is 155.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and reached my goal of 125, but I'm happy anywhere in the 120's. I was 122 as of this morning.
  • ALPINE1980
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 120-125.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I'm aiming for 125ish. I'm not really concerned much with the actual number though. I'm concerned with how I feel when I look in the mirror, not when I step on the scale.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    5'4", my original goal weight was 115. hit that but wasn't satisfied, i still need to go more though, i aim aiming for 110 but i know i will still be unhappy, so i would guess that mine is probably around 100.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4.5 and I was 145 in high school; right now I'm hoping to get down to 135 and fluxuate between that and 140. Good Luck everyone here. Feel free to add me too for a great support friend :bigsmile:
  • ashleynicoleblogger
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is around 115.
    Good luck meeting your goal! You can do it! :smile:
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5'4", my original goal weight was 115. hit that but wasn't satisfied, i still need to go more though, i aim aiming for 110 but i know i will still be unhappy, so i would guess that mine is probably around 100.

OMG that is too skinny. Maybe you should talk to someone if you are still unhappy at 110- you don't have an eating disorder do you? Please get help if you are really unhappy.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

OMG that is too skinny. Maybe you should talk to someone if you are still unhappy at 110- you don't have an eating disorder do you? Please get help if you are really unhappy.

my lowest was 108 and that was kinda too much, i think when i get to 110 (i am like 2 or 3 pounds away lol) it will be fine, always hardest finding that happy medium
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 130ish. I'm 38 pounds away from goal. Feel free to add me if anyone wants some support on their journey :)
  • shoyteJM90BR
    Options
    5.4 and my goal is 140, i look good now at 165 because of insanity im losing alot of inches and i dont look like i need to lose anymore weight, but im so hooked on the number, but ill see, the closer i get to the number ill see how i look, maybe ill stop at 145, ive seen what 135 looks like on kinda the same body typ but 2 inches higher and i kinda like the look as well we'll see, i just want to be at a weight that i can maintain and enjoy life!
  • boyce13
    boyce13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    130 !
  • lroberts5
    Options
    5'4" and my goal weight is between 155-165. I like curves and I have a large frame of wide hips and shoulders. This is where I know I can be active, healthy, enjoy myself and sexy at the same time.
  • Yearoftherabbit
    Options
    I'm 5'1. A wee shorter than most. My goal is 130. I have a naturally curvy shape, all the ladies in my family do, and when I am anything under 130 I think I look unhealthy. It's all about feeling good, not what the scales say. They are usually wrong anyhow. :)
  • SendeeM
    SendeeM Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 5'5" and My goal is 135-140. Usually I can maintain 140 without too much effort. Would LOVE to be under that......will see how it goes !
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", my goal is 140, but its really more about how I feel,than a number on the scale.
  • shellyroseg
    shellyroseg Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'3" and my goal is 130. But right now I'd be happy with a 10 pound loss. Going on vacation in November so I'm trying really hard t shed some weight.
  • sarahleeroy
    Options
    Right now I weigh about 148 and I feel amazing. I also feel like I look great too! I would like to get down to under 145 just so I have some wiggle room to fluctuate and not go over 150 if that makes sense.