where are my boobs?

Options

Replies

• ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

This :(
    I am down 63lbs with just another 8 I would like to lose, but my boobs are not perky anymore and well, WAY too soft for my liking as they are appearing to get a bit lower. I am even considering putting on 15-20lbs just to get some fat back into my chest
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I have to agree with Ichdrasil, The common rule is it normally disappears from the boobs first!
    Really? I'm curious to see that happening with me...

When I was skinnier (size 6-8) I still had a large chest.
    I think this is very individual. If your boobs only appeared when you put on the weight, they usually will go when you lose it.
    If you had big boobs before you gained weight, I'm guessing they're here to stay...

Did you track your measurements? Maybe you should and see if there's any difference in which number goes down faster....

But actually, all this doesn't really matter... There's NOTHING (I mean really nothing) you can do about it other than get it "fixed" surgically afterwards. I'm hoping mine will at least shrink to a C or D cup. I won't be happy with an A cup, but if that's the price for getting healthy, I'm more than willing to pay it...
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

This is NOT true. Mine are much smaller now than they were when I weighed 118 (currently 134).
  • helen0616
    Options
    Yup, had to buy smaller bras yesterday and I'm only 12lb down. Boobs are disappearing fast, not that my giant B cup was much to brag about to begin with.
    :frown:
  • manda_rae_k
    Options
    I feel you girl! I'm trying to do more strength training in order to get them to perk up a bit more, but for now I'm just trying to accept that no longer am I a D-cup...
  • IbGamma25
    Options
    The sad part, for me, is that mine are not exactly shrinking to a normal size, they are looking more like deflated balloons! I've gone from 38DDD to 36 LONG~:grumble:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 40G when I started losing weight. I'm done to a 36D/DD, and feeling pretty awesome about it. I was sad when they started to deflate, but now that I've started lifting and working up my pecs I'm pretty happy with my tatas again. They still provide me with adequate cleavage to get my way :P
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You're not losing your boobs. You're just returning them to their naturally intended size.

And that really isn't true. When I was 98lbs, I had bigger boobs than I do now. I went up to 176lbs and my boobs got very nice size, but now that I have lost weight (down to 111) my boobs were bigger when I was 98lbs. Losing fat in the boobs sucks and I know plenty of women who have lost weight but kept most if not all of their boobs. Not all women lose boobs first- everyone loses it in different places- lucky them..lol
  • KaydeForce
    Options
    If it's the question in the title: they are on your chest, between your belly button and your neck.

ummmm....this is not always the case! :laugh: :laugh:
    LOOOOOOL!
    Best comment ever!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to convince myself that I lost 4" of back fat and not actual boobage.
  • KaydeForce
    Options
    Okay, I can't quote every single entry that made me laugh out loud here...
    You guys are hilarious! Thanks for cheering up my morning! :)
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yes I miss mine! I went from a DD to barely a B!! However my husband informed this weekend he plans on buying me some in a few months! I used to beg him to allow me! Now not so sure I want to!
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Thankfully I have not yet lost my boulders. I've went down band sizes but not cup sizes. I like my boulders thank you very much. I prefer to not be like Shakira who says hers are small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains. Mine are mountains...I would like to keep mine thank you very much.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a size D to a Size A. I just bought a bunch of bras at a size B because I didn't think my boobs would
    shrink even more. I suppose you have to take the bad with the good- we are a lot healthier. If you look at all the
    Olympians most of them don't have breasts. I was a B when I was younger and in shape, but after two babies and gaining
    weight my boobs are looking pretty deflated. Thank goodness for padded bras.
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    LOL! You don't miss what you never had! I couldn't fill a B cup at my heaviest!
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    I feel your pain, and since the Olympics have been on, I have noticed most of the female athletes are not big chested...my theory, I'm training for the Olyimpics:wink::wink: But I agree with the other post, I'd rather be small chested and healthy.
  • sexyred57
    Options
    said the lady not the man...lol...we still wanna be sexy. some of us like our curves, just wanna get rid of the bumps...i feel your pain !
  • flsl
    flsl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel:-) I wrote something similar here once. Strange seeing them disappearing. But now when I look back at old pics, my old boobs do add to the general impression excess flab. Its a good idea to go bra shopping, so you can always enhance what you have with good supportive underwear :-)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of it is genetics. I was a DDD when I started and remain a DDD... I honestly don't know how I feel about it, but I knew it would be the case. I lost 100 pounds 2 years ago and went down band sizes but up cup sizes because my chest just doesn't budge...
  • samantha8jean
    samantha8jean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, a lot of people are either fat or flat ..