Being Intimate - Thanks For The Information!

Options

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I'm just picturing ... "Wait a minute honey..I need to strap on my HRM!" :laugh:

Heh....you said strap on.
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    "health status" has sex in their data base (as well as brushing teeth) they have sex/foreplay and sex/intercourse!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It was prob self service

Agree.. i had my HRM on once for my "self service" and i got 51 cals ;)

Good to know...
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    is it still considered being intimate since it is now posted here??
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just checked and it's actually cum @ 7 calories a "squirt". Just a friendly FYI :happy:

lmao,,,is this the new "headache" if you're already over your calories for the day? :wink:
  • sherlau83
    sherlau83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: I would have to say "NO"
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    I can't believe you would take time out of your day to print screen this just to laugh at someone. Are you 12?

"Laugh at someone"? Why do you think I omitted their username?
    I'm laughing at the post itself, not at the person (and as did the people who were commenting). I didn't consider that this could be hurtful, and it certainly wasn't intended to be.

And I'm 26 - but my mind is 12 most of the time. :bigsmile: I'm also on disability, so time isn't an issue (and it took like a minute). :wink:

I apologize if anyone finds this offensive. I just posted a funny status update, and that was all it was supposed to be.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone was really offended by it, I think it comes across as "Har-har, this person said sex!!!" In a way it's very reminiscent of being 12 :P

Anyway, that was my first thought until I saw that the person who the status belonged to posted in here as well.
  • gogoganja
    Options
    Hi
    I believe men burn more calories being intimate. Gentlemen always rest on their elbows etc.
    Ian
    I don't know man, I think lesbians got ya beat on this one.
  • sherlau83
    Options
    Yeah it is kinda crazy how this went... I thought when I first started reading it.. "how funny!" but then when I saw that someone's feelings were really getting hurt, and it just kept going, it got blown wayyyy out of per portion. It just was discouraging to see that at a site where we are here to encourage each other, people not really notice that she was really hurt. It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, right? Anyway,, soooo wasn't your fault!: smokin:
  • sherlau83
    Options
    :laugh: :blushing:
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    I don't think anyone was really offended by it, I think it comes across as "Har-har, this person said sex!!!" In a way it's very reminiscent of being 12 :P

No, she literally said I took time out of my day to laugh at someone, which wasn't my intention.

Haha, it wasn't my intention to be all "OMG SEX LOL" either - I really, really assumed it was a joke (I didn't think anyone would actually post it in all seriousness),, and just wanted to share said joke. It just kinda went out of hand.

I really do feel horrible.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This reminds me, I ran across this book ages ago in a bookstore. http://www.amazon.com/Dieters-Guide-Weight-Loss-During/dp/089480023X/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344881650&sr=1-9&keywords=sex+calories It has all sorts of information on how many calories you burn by "being intimate". It also includes information, like getting caught in action. :laugh:
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Took a ****, moderate effort, 31 calories burned

:laugh: You are crackin' me up! Again, what constitutes "moderate" effort??

Gripping the toilet seat whilst you do your doody. Possibly???
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wow. pretty sure if i was being intimate for 30 mins that I would burn waaaaay more calories than that :P

Yup. I actually get THAT exercise from another calorie burning site. Much more accurate. :ohwell:
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That's it! I'm skipping cardio kickboxing and going straight home to the hubby!!! Get this workout started! Seriously, it does burn calories but I never thought to log it....
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Now I know why I never added this activity to my exercise diary... Plus, if I did, I'm afraid it would become painfully obvious just how infrequently we participate in said activity. HOWevahhh, as the pounds are dropped, so shall be the pants... bow chicka wowow...
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Not every sexual encounter needs to be hardcore, made-for-cable action to be good. :flowerforyou:

Yes, yes it does. Lol

Well, not really, but it should. :laugh:
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've said it before, I'll say it again....wear your HRM to bed. It's a little awkward at first but if you've got a guy who is anything like mine, pretty soon he'll be trying to set the high score.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Giving Oral Sex: 100 calories per half-hour

Here’s a stat you don’t hear every day: Being on the giving end of oral sex may be just as effective as a quick stint on the elliptical machine. But if you want to take your calorie-burning to the next level, Kinzbach recommends this calorie-blasting technique: push-ups (yes, in the act!). “Also you can do a little yoga, suggests Kinzbach. “Try plank position into downward facing dog, and back into plank where you can lower down and do some oral stimulation.” Tack on 71 extra calories blasted when you do push-ups, and 35 additional calories by mixing in some yoga.
    Photo by Getty.

Read more: How Many Calories Does Sex Burn - Calories Burned During Sex - Woman's Day

I know my BF would LOVE to hear this! :laugh:

totally getting this from this website: http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-11092