Results after 30 Day Shred AND Ripped In 30

Options

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
    OHH..... UMM KIND OF WEIRD

BUT YOU LOOK LIKE COBY SCOTT BELL:tongue: !!!! HAVE YOU HEARD THAT BEFORE??

Haha, yeah a few people have told me that!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I'll post my results from 6 Week 6 Pack after :)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I'm doing 6 week 6 pack now...starting on week three today. It's fun!
  • bekahrdh
    bekahrdh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Great job! The results speak for themselves!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    WOW!! what is 30 day shred and ripped in 30? im english so is it an american thing?

is it unisex or do they have one for women and HOW THE HELL CAN I GET HOLD OF ONE!!?

uve done amazingly!!!
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congratulations! I'm doing 30ds this month, and Ripped in 30 in September, so thanks for sharing your pics and keeping me motivated!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Well done! The day I finished 30 DS I headed to Mexico for 10 days at a swim up bar - gotta love em! Since then have finished RI30 and KB&T and am on day 8 of 6w6p. Your results are better than mine but you were in much better shape to start with! Very impressive - enjoy Jillian and your 6w6p although you look like you already have one! :smile:
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 last Monday, I hope I have great results like you did. We're you running as well?
  • MichaelPaparamborda
    Options
    great job man!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30 last Monday, I hope I have great results like you did. We're you running as well?

Yes, I run 2-3 times a week as well. I think that definitely helped!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great results! Yes Jillian's DVD does really work. I still don't understand the hate. Those DVDs cost 10 dollars each, and compare that to Insanity/P90x, and you got similar results that you will expect from those programs that cost 150 dollars each...Good work!
  • Jac118
    Jac118 Posts: 34
    Options
    Like!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great results. You give me hope with Ripped in 30!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Great results! Shoooot I'm about to dust my JM's DVDs off.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your success with us! Totally inspiring!
  • Lulu4597
    Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hOLY sMOkES!! YOU look great!! I am waiting for my 30 day shred dvd to come in and just got the ripped in 30.. hopefully by the time I'm done in 60 days I can look like that (But with a woman's body LOL) Nice job tho! It really does work. Thank you for giving me the inspiration and hope that I can do it and get there too!!!
  • Corama1105
    Options
    You look great!! You must be so proud!!!!

I am currently on level 3 of the 30 DS and starting Ripped in 30 once I'm done.
  • rharredo
    rharredo Posts: 22
    Options
    great job man! I really like Jillian Michals 30DS as well as her other videos too. They are very effective!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!