13»

Replies

• WowingOverWhinging
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Very inspirational :D
  • clovelyday
    clovelyday Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Question to this group: when doing the strength training, how do you divide up the body parts you will work over the course of a week. For instance, I do legs and abs on Sunday, and was told to do chest w/triceps and back w/biceps. Can't seem to figure out if legs and abs should have two days and where shoulders should go. Could someone give me a sample of what they use and what results you have yielded?
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great results! Yes Jillian's DVD does really work. I still don't understand the hate. Those DVDs cost 10 dollars each, and compare that to Insanity/P90x, and you got similar results that you will expect from those programs that cost 150 dollars each...Good work!

True! I think if you can get past the first couple days anyone can complete the DVDs. It was a change for me because I had never done core work before! I didn't know what a plank was, but Jillian loves them.
  • kevin3344
    Options
    Great results! Yes Jillian's DVD does really work. I still don't understand the hate. Those DVDs cost 10 dollars each, and compare that to Insanity/P90x, and you got similar results that you will expect from those programs that cost 150 dollars each...Good work!

True! I think if you can get past the first couple days anyone can complete the DVDs. It was a change for me because I had never done core work before! I didn't know what a plank was, but Jillian loves them.

Question to this group: when doing the strength training, how do you divide up the body parts you will work over the course of a week. For instance, I do legs and abs on Sunday, and was told to do chest w/triceps and back w/biceps. Can't seem to figure out if legs and abs should have two days and where shoulders should go. Could someone give me a sample of what they use and what results you have yielded?

Keep in mind Jillian works all muscle groups at once. She has a 3-2-1 system...3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute abs. Keep in mind I also ran 2-3 times a week, 3-5 miles each time...so definitely get your cardio in there as well.
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    Congratulations on your new body. You look fantastic!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    Great results congrats!!!!! I also run 3 days a week and I'm on level 1 day 7 of 30DS. It's taking me longer than 30 days because I usually run 3 days a week and do a Jillian video the other 3 days. I have done 30DS in the past but I'm doing it again and I hope I can have some amazing results like you. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing your 6w6p results.
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm currently on week 3 of Ripped...you were my inspiration for starting one of JM's videos and seeing it ALL the way through :) You look great my friend!!! I can't wait to hear about 6wks because that's the one I want to do next :) Thank you for your inspiration and motivation!!!!
  • kevin3344
    Options
    I'm currently on week 3 of Ripped...you were my inspiration for starting one of JM's videos and seeing it ALL the way through :) You look great my friend!!! I can't wait to hear about 6wks because that's the one I want to do next :) Thank you for your inspiration and motivation!!!!

You're welcome! Look forward to seeing your Ripped In 30 results. It's a great DVD :)
  • tbt2679
    tbt2679 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    You look incredible.. really!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Looking lean & great! Glad to have you as my MFP friend :)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    wow, did u follow the diet too?
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a differrence!!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great work, congrats!!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful.
    Now I have to get Ripped in 30.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    what a difference in 60 days!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You look great....amazing transformation!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!