Anyone from the UK ???

Options
14567810»

Replies

• hannah0209
    Options
    I'm from Hertfordshire but at Reading University..so based in two places.

Feel free to add me :-) Looking to lose 7lbs at least. x
  • staceyanne1
    Options
    Hi . I'm in Kent , just started my journey . I'm in need of friends going through the same thing as me :-)
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi.
    I am from Nottinghamshire and i am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile:
  • JadeEmma92
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Leicestershire in the UK :)

I have been on the site for a while but only recently set goals to lose up to a stone by the end of the year! x
  • ms_walker
    ms_walker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From London. 29 years old, 172cm SW - 83kg, CW - 74kg GW - 70-72kg. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • jmccartney88
    Options
    I'm J, 24 from Norfolk. Currently 227 lbs and my goal is 190! please add me everyone :)
  • WhatHayleyEats
    Options
    I need more UK friends too! I'm from Flixton in South Manchester.

Feel free to add me, people!
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Hi I'm from Devon,I log regularly and like to support people.I'm 5ft 4.5 and 7st 12-8 stone :flowerforyou: feel free to add!
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

You're just up the road from me... we are in Bushey Heath (just south of Watford).

I know what you mean about the support here.. it is the key thing that makes such a difference as, after all, we are all in the same boat.

Been on here since January this year ( I know typical bloody New Year's Resolution) but this time I have stuck at it. Two of the biggest things to my success so far have been logging everything and portion control.

If you want a nutty friend from further down south, feel free to add me

Sue :smile:
  • anneliese71
    Options
    Hi, My names Anneliese, I started on this on 8/8/12 and want to go from 201 lbs to 161 lbs. I have lost 5 lbs so far and find it really easy and enjoyable! x
    I am from near York in the UK and please feel free to add me!