Being Intimate - Thanks For The Information!

Options
12346»

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone was really offended by it, I think it comes across as "Har-har, this person said sex!!!" In a way it's very reminiscent of being 12 :P

No, she literally said I took time out of my day to laugh at someone, which wasn't my intention.
    I'm still 90% sure she was mentioning it in regard to the perceived immaturity of posting it.

(e; which either way you look at it, it pretty much is. But I also care not a bit.)
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is kinda crazy how this went... I thought when I first started reading it.. "how funny!" but then when I saw that someone's feelings were really getting hurt, and it just kept going, it got blown wayyyy out of per portion. It just was discouraging to see that at a site where we are here to encourage each other, people not really notice that she was really hurt. It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, right? Anyway,, soooo wasn't your fault!: smokin:

I wasn't hurt. I found it quite funny. Its no ones fault but my own for posting it. But hey it burns calories so I gotta log it. They took it out of the database anyways, so cant use it unless I make it again. I'll just find something that burns similar calories. And if anyone is interested the average calories burned during SEX is 150 for 30 minutes.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I call mine Giggity Giggity in my blog. It makes everyone on my FL laugh.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Everything we do burns calories. No. You don't have to log it. I burn calories walking to the toilet. I don't log it.....
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    How many cals burned for salad tossing?
  • 118R3volution
    Options
    2.2 cals tossing a salad for 30-60seconds with moderate effort.