What is something you are good at?

Options

Replies

• NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Reading and organizing... At least that's what I'm willing to post!

I can devour a 400-page book in a few lunch hours, and I actually enjoy organizing stuff (cabinets, closets, the garage, etc.). But before anyone gets any ideas, I just like organizing MY OWN stuff. The pleasure is in knowing I'll get to enjoy a nice clean whatever!
  • Edwiner
    Edwiner Posts: 17
    Options
    Im a good dancer as in ballroom dancing took a good few lessons to learn to impress a lady, needless to say she was into another guys pants so I learned it for my future benefit.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Bowling, singing, running (well... within my own limits at least!), drinking beer! LOL

For those (especially females) that posted sex, oral sex, etc...) If you weren't seeking attention from men by doing that why in the world would you post it??? You get what you pay for... so to speak. Of course, I won't be the one PM'ing you... but what do you expect seriously if you post something like that??? SMH

Preach Brother!!!!!

Not trying to preach... I have no issues with whatever people want to post. Speech is free! What I do take issue with is when you post something like that and then get a whole rash of messages and friend requests and act like it's a big surprise and then get b****y about it. It comes with the territory...
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Writing.
    Problem solving.
    Darts.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm good at writing french and english, translating, learning new languages in general, cooking and baking and great observation (I tend to stay in the back in a new crowd until I figure out everyone and I know who I can talk to and who to avoid in less than an hour). Great memory too, if someone is looking for something at work and I was part of the process, I can give details on the day and the context of what happened around that file. Same at home.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    One of my biggest strengths is writing.
    I can write anything well from a cover letter to a potential employer, to a full story for a book. I actually am a poet, and do poetry slams every Wednesday night at a cool bar/coffee shop downtown Columbus in front of a crowd. These poems are sometimes explicit, sometimes funny, and sometimes serious...I do it all. Lots of fun. :)

So how about you?

I love this. I've written poetry for years. I get too distracted to write full on prose though. Oh and am too shy to ever to a poetry slam, so you are awesome! I love it.

I also play guitar and piano, and compose a little. I taught myself Chopin's minute waltz.

I'd say I've got some good psychomotor skills and I pick up on doing things fairly quickly, which comes in handy in life.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg

Eeeeeee! LOVE! Is there a pattern for this you would be able to share? I would love to give it a try. I am in the middle of designing my own small totebag, and having a blast! :)
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AND just so you ladies know, there isn't a husband/boyfriend in history that tells his wife/girlfriend that she's bad at sex..oral or otherwise...

May I reply to this... guess I have no choice but to speak my opinion. Yes, there is guys who actually do speak the truth SHOCKER! When I met my husband... in high school (back obviously he was my boyfriend) he said I was sort of bad at it. I practiced on him for quite some time & tried new techniques and got better. Therefore, yes you can be very bad at it & they will tell you what they like & you can become great at it. Not every guy is the same and is going to tell you that you're amazing. If my husband only thinks about oral from me and talks about it 24/7 then I'm pretty sure he likes it. Just got annoyed that you would think all men are the same- mine isn't. & the same goes for sex. I wasn't good at first, but over time I got better. Thanks
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I train ferrets. I know that's kind of an odd thing to be good at, but I am really, really good with them.

I gotta ask. What do you train them to do? for pets? movies?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good at making people laugh. EIther jokes, off-centered perspective, or performing my sleight-of-hand act. I won a local competition for close-up magic. It is a lot of fun to get my audience to laugh and freak out in a fun way.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Convincing others to do what I want! LOL
  • doin_it_in_the_gym
    Options
    Being a Mommy :)
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Being a Mommy :)

We need more moms like you in this world.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Communication, written and verbal.
    Relationship management
    Software engineering
    Consulting
    Technical climbing, rock and ice
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    I got this twirling motion I do with my fingers when, oops, never mind ..
  • MissShancey
    Options
    blow jobs...i'm so good I can orgasm from giving them....

(no I'm not adding new friends gents)

me too! i thought that was normal?
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg

That is some amazing talent!
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love to cook and bake!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Sex. And Zumba. In no particular order.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I give a pretty mean massage. I've got a table, a body cushion and everything - just no training or license...