Under Armour Commercial Rant

Replies

• mmm I love Krispy Kreme :tongue:
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    I'd just like to point out that breast size has little to do with what you eat or what kind of exercise you do. Even when I'm skinny, I still have D-DD boobs.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    LMAO! VS chicky is not going to like this one bit!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    I look like a pregnant shadow.

Ok, I laughed at that.

Me too.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    I almost snorted ...
    These ones go to eleven
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    When it's cold outside, I like to run in my UA coldgear. Compression shirt, gloves, beanie, and tights. I look like a pregnant shadow.

This is the most entertaining thing I've read so far today. Bahaha.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Hmm, I'm not really sure Victoria Secret models work their *kitten* off.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 990 Member
    When it's cold outside, I like to run in my UA coldgear. Compression shirt, gloves, beanie, and tights. I look like a pregnant shadow.
    We so need a "like" button!

::like::
  • mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    I have only one thing to say to Steve1686: Yum
  • boonognog
    boonognog Posts: 55 Member
    So far I haven't bought any 'real' gear -- i.e., new stuff -- because I guess that would make it a commitment that I could break. If I just buy my stuff used from Goodwill somehow it seems more of a grassroots and 'power to the people' kind of thing. Plus, I can afford it that way. :P
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Dear Under Armour, Please stop using the unatainable male image of muscularity in your commercials. No one can look that good! It's extremely damaging to those of us who have loved McDonald's and Krispy Kreme while watching TV and playing video games all these years rather than eating properly and living in a gym. Why do you think it's ok to make exteremly tight fitting clothes!?!?! Marketing to the people who use your product the most is unethical. I'm sorry, I'm just really angry at Under Armour these days because it's damaging to my self esteem that people who WORK THEIR *kitten* OFF to look a certain way can get paid to look that way!

end rant

^This guy WONED The INTERWEBZ TODAY!
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    I look like a pregnant shadow.

Ok, I laughed at that.

*snort* so did I. Choked on my water actually. I should know better than to drink things while reading these forums. :bigsmile:
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Hmm, I'm not really sure Victoria Secret models work their *kitten* off.

Hmm I bet you're right.. They probably sit around all day stuffing their faces with junk food to look that good :happy:
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member

Laughing_Out_Loud.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Can I wear UA while I level up?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    A-FREAKING-MEN.

And to whoever said they don't think VS models work their *kitten* off, please. Marisa Miller doesn't have that incredible body by accident. Sure, genetics play a large role...so we should be mad that somebody has great genes now?
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392

I wish I did this damn commerical. Then I would have the cash to buy myself the Polar FT7!!!!!!!

I'm going to stab this kid.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    I know this post was clearly meant as sarcasm (and it was funny) but now I just want to run to the outlet mall and buy a lot of under armour gear.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    I'd just like to point out that breast size has little to do with what you eat or what kind of exercise you do. Even when I'm skinny, I still have D-DD boobs.

Well you win!!!:flowerforyou: