Under Armour Commercial Rant

124»

Replies

• kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    :laugh: Love this!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    c'mon now people don't get sidetracked..... keep your brains in your skull so they do not explode!

anger :mad:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    c'mon now people don't get sidetracked..... keep your brains in your skull so they do not explode!

anger :mad:
    explodinghead-Prometheus-GIF.gif

to late
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Hmm, I'm not really sure Victoria Secret models work their *kitten* off.

Hmm I bet you're right.. They probably sit around all day stuffing their faces with junk food to look that good :happy:

Not stuffing your face = work? Ha, ok.

[/quote]
    This has to be a troll right?!?! Say what you want about their diets....even that's working hard. How many people on this site alone could NEVER manage a diet like a model of any kind....healthy or not. Let ALONE the physical work they put in and the demands of the job.

I'd like to point out btw that I'm fairly sure you are wearing a VS shirt

Nope, not a troll. I just have a definition of hard work that I don't dole out easily. To me that's clean eating and working out 8+ hours a week. I'm sure they have to give some effort, but HARD work, pfft, please. Most fashion models severely under eat and smoke cigarettes to stay thin, I can't respect anyone that's not healthy.

Fashion models vs fitness models, dear.
    There are plenty of female athletes, fitness competitors/models that I adore and admire.

Yep, you know your VS. CONGRATS.

[/quote]
    Haha I saw that too. But yeah, the many VS models who got right back on the runway mere months after having babies didn't get flat stomachs in no time by accident. That takes some HARD work.

Heidi Klum is one of my favorite people.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    ERHMERGERD DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN UNDERARMOUR, GOD.
    PLUS ALL THOSE UNDERARMOUR GUYS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED ANYWAYS.

lawls

totally sarcastic, btw. I have a feeling someone won't get it.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    When it's cold outside, I like to run in my UA coldgear. Compression shirt, gloves, beanie, and tights. I look like a pregnant shadow.

Love it!!!!!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    i'm trying to be in their next commercial
    3715777_5671.jpg

Hired.
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    I WILL...PROTECT THIS HOUSE! Sponsored by Under Armour...sweat by me!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    I think I will bump myself one last time today in the office......maybe again tonight at home if it's necessary
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    I think I will bump myself one last time today in the office......maybe again tonight at home if it's necessary
    dont worrie ill bump for you

BUMP