What's your favourite daily naughty?

Options

Replies

• laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My evil office secretary and her delicious Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. I wish she'd go back to making the raisin and pecan ones. Those were disgusting.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Depends what I'm craving

Tostitos and Salsa

Mini peanut Butter Cups

Vodka and ice water with a shot of MIO...

Yummmmm
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    I love Jell-o Sugar Free chocolate pudding. It tastes so good and only 60 calories!

When I lived in the USA or when I visit, I always buy these with a tub of lite cool whip (GOD I miss cool whip) and have one with cool whip on top each night.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    My latest thing is to buy Pilsbury mocha brownie mix and add a can of pumpkin to the batter instead of oil and egg, bake it up, slice it into 20 squares and put the brownies in the freezer and snack on one or two a day. They are less than 150cals each and they seem to take longer to eat when they're cold. The pumpkin keeps them from freezing rock solid. They are so good and totally fulfill my guilty pleasure allotment for the day..lol.

Hey - thanks for sharing this! This sounds amazing ;D
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    My evil office secretary and her delicious Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. I wish she'd go back to making the raisin and pecan ones. Those were disgusting.

LOL - be creative and tell her/him how much you "miss" them :D
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Depends what I'm craving

Tostitos and Salsa

Mini peanut Butter Cups

Vodka and ice water with a shot of MIO...

Yummmmm

Mmmm - peanut butter cups (YUM!)
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    chocolate or frozen yogurt
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about sex acts. :indifferent:

Ditto.
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 chocolate covered almonds.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I don't do naughties atm
  • K8lin1985
    Options
    Usually something to do with peanut butter. I love peanut butter.

Have you ever tried Starbars! They are amazing!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.

I'm currently rotating through Bryer's blasts! varieties. A pint is 2 cups (4 suggested servings). It's a pretty big bowl. It's part of my after dinner eating. My diary's open, but I warn you. I eat a lot. :)
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    chocolate or frozen yogurt

Edinburgh has recently opened 2 froyo shops - I go at least once a week :) Not sure how they'll hold up once the cold winter comes however.
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    4 or 5 chocolate covered almonds.

I've just started eating regular almonds - will have to look out for these and try them.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter! Almost EVERY day in some way :-)

Peanut butter isn't naughty! It's awesome! :love:
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    I eat a pint of ice cream a night. Pure awesomeness. People often ask me why I don't have a cupcake or a piece of cake at work or whatever. I always tell them it's because I'd rather have my great-big-bowl of ice cream before bed. Nom nom nom.

Yes - this sounds like pure awesomeness and defo in the naughty category :). Do you eat a reduced fat variety or just plain all go? Is it your dinner? Trying to envision how big a pint is.

I'm currently rotating through Bryer's blasts! varieties. A pint is 2 cups (4 suggested servings). It's a pretty big bowl. It's part of my after dinner eating. My diary's open, but I warn you. I eat a lot. :)

I already had a look and had to show it to my husband as we were like 'wow' - what does this guy do for exercise? Your weight loss is impressive - are you still losing or is this your maintain mode?
  • jennifleurb
    Options
    Peanut Butter! Almost EVERY day in some way :-)

Peanut butter isn't naughty! It's awesome! :love:

I think you're right - especially the natural varieties that don't have any sugar added - defo not naughty.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Hershey's Bliss dark chocolate pieces almost daily.

But my big one is a weekly deal. One a week I have a Mountain Dew. Only calories I'll drink.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Wine. I live in the Willamette Valley (better than Napa, really!) and there are just so many affordable and delicious varieties.
  • garnetmemory
    garnetmemory Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle bar. Just 100 calories, but it definitely hits the spot for sweet/cold/chocolate.