Do you believe in Aliens?

Options

Replies

• PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I agree with Brett

Aliens-meme.jpg

My husband watches this all the time and I can't because I laugh at his hair to much and he gets upset with me haha
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yes. To the Aliens, we are the Aliens. :bigsmile:
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    I do. Though I have my doubts that any have ever visited us.

Do you believe in ghosts?

At one point in my life I did not the thought was absurd but then I had quite a few experiences in a home I lived in with a roommate who practiced or her religion was Wicca and it is funny how fast my reality on it changes. YES I DO now.

I'm Wiccan. :) So I most definitely believe in spirits. But I'm not too sure about aliens :P
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    yes I do, and DEFINITELY believe in ghosts.
  • Sweetdistraction
    Sweetdistraction Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I enjoyed Stephen Hawking's documentary about them
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    What if there are other life forms on other planets but no other intelligent life?
    What if the human race is just an accidental unique mutant parasite that infests the earth and will eventually destroy it. But not before sending itself out to infest other planets.

And ......I have no real idea where I am going with this.

<Walks off whistling the theme tune to Close Encounters>
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I don't NOT believe in them. To me they are one of those things that I don't need to have a solid opinion on.

Kind of like God...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am one. I keep waiting for that mother-ship to return and all these lil creatures will get off and they will look just like me. They'll say "com'on Denise, you've caused enough trouble here, let's go home now:explode:

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Cheriehammond
    Options
    I must say I really think there are "other things" or Aliens (as you may say) out there in the world
  • SaraSillyRainbow
    Options
    It would be very ignorant for us to think that we're the only "intelligent" life in this universe.

There are aliens out there, we may have not found them or crossed paths just yet, but I'm more than sure there are other life forms outside of our earth. It's even quite possible that there are alien whom we cannot see or hear with our human senses that are living in say Mars right now. For example dogs are able to hear 4 times the distance that humans can hear-- who's to say that we aren't missing a certain sense or frequency or extremity of a sense for us to be able to see/hear another life form?

Anyways, life is a mystery and aliens are real-- also note that we may be aliens to another life form ;-)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I don't NOT believe in them. To me they are one of those things that I don't need to have a solid opinion on.

Kind of like God...
    OH man... I totally agree with you!!! I thought I was the only person in the US who didn't really have that much to say about God.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    u all ar absurd....where is the proof?

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L

Plugin whatever values you want. You'll probably still get a result greater than 1.
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I believe life exists elsewhere.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I love these quotes from Men in Black. (for fun posting these) LOL Their is truth is some of it we know of for sure but the rest is movie stuff.

 Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
     Human thought is so primitive that it's looked upon as an infectious disease in some of the better galaxies. Kind of makes you proud, doesn't it?
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    acdIGPI4.gif

no

Now Im seriously disturbed :indifferent:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyepyepyepyep

martians_sm.jpg
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    of course I do!!! :)
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I believe life can exist else where... However, I also firmly believe that IF we were ever visited by a being that can travel across the galaxy, they would have the common sense to turn off their lights... especially if they have no intention of saying "hi"... so when you see an unexplained light in the sky, relax.. it's probably not ET.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    acdIGPI4.gif

no

Now Im seriously disturbed :indifferent:

OMG what is this? Im going to have nightmares now!!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    im out of this thread...u just cant have a serious discussion in alien anal probes anymore.

Then why did you come in here in the first place? That wasn't a smart choice.

Someone had to come in here to tell everyone their opinions are wrong because he has ALL the answers. LOL

My Government is corrupt. I don't have solid evidence that it is, but most agree that it is. One day the evidence will be discovered. Just like with alien life.

People tend to think aliens will be in a recognizable form (upright, hairless, biped), and are limited to the same laws of physics that we are. Perhaps they transcend the physical, and have no need for physical bodies? What if their civilization is a million, or a billion years ahead of ours? Heck, we went from horseback to flying to the moon in one century. Imagine where we'll be in another century or two. We may find a way around that "speed of light" speed limit.

Mankind has only been around for a blink of the eye in regards to all life on Earth. How some people can be so close-minded and sure of themselves that life simply can't exist outside of Earth is extremely laughable. Remember 500 years ago when the masses were so positive the Earth was flat?

Oh, and yes to ghosts and Bigfoot too. :wink: