Do you believe in Aliens?

Options
12346»

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The short answer is YES.
    The long answer is "Not anywhere around Earth, and we will probably never meet them".
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    My junior high science teacher made a comment that has stuck with me all these years...

Our solar system, not planet, but solar system, is like one grain of sand on an entire beach.

Are we really so vain to think only our planet has civilization out of the entire beach???

NOT!!!
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    In URANUS.

Ermahgerd, fifth grade humor ftw.

LMFAO! I'll believe it when people start getting probed haha!
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was watching "Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" the other night, and the theory presented in this particular episode suggested that any aliens in existence would likely be in the form of artificial intelligence and not biological beings.

I thought this was particularly interesting because it is not something I had ever really considered before.

Ya know like Hal 9000, Rosie, GERTY, David...just a few of my favorite androids ;)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    There's most likely some form of life out there.... however.. - THEIR ARE NO UFO'S OR ALIEN SPACECRAFT VISITING US. think about this... they are sooo sophisticated and their technology so advanced that they can access the properties of Quantum physics so to bypass the universal speed limit of light speed travel and majestically travel through thousands of light years.. but their fcckin spaceships break down and crash on Roswell N.M. ??

or how about one day.. we discover an intelligent species living on some other distant planet that we travel eons to get to.. and all we do is make some fcckin crop circles and leave! wtf!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes I do.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I do. I think it's pretty arrogant to assume that this universe is a humans-only playground. However, I do not believe that intelligent life would travel to this planet to perform rectal exams.

I don't believe in ghosts.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I do. Though I have my doubts that any have ever visited us.

Do you believe in ghosts?

This. I believe in the possibility of aliens and ghosts.
  • JackShow70
    Options
    An alien, disguised as a drunk hobo, told me to give him all of my money or he would incinerate me with his ray gun. So, yes my friend, I believe in aliens. How can we ever hope to have a chance against their wiles?
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Do I believe little green men abducting people in their flying saucers and doing experiments on them? No.

Do I believe there is something else out there in the universe? Definitely.

And I definitely believe in ghosts.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    My junior high science teacher made a comment that has stuck with me all these years...

Our solar system, not planet, but solar system, is like one grain of sand on an entire beach.

Are we really so vain to think only our planet has civilization out of the entire beach???

NOT!!!

I like that. As silly as it seems to kids now it was not long ago humans thought the world was flat not long ago you were not intellegent to think otherwise. Lol
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sure. Why not?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have first hand knowledge there are Aliens out there.......I have one in my house, they say he is my son, however every day I feel more and more like that is not possible.....he has to be an Alien to act the way he does. Hmmmmm, wonder if my parents thought the same about me.

I know one inhabited my daughter's body years ago when she hit puberty. A horrible, horrible alien! It finally left after a few years though, thankfully.
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am a alien
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    "The truth is out there"
  • AVanessaFonseca
    Options
    I do believe in Aliens I don't think we are the only lifeforms in this gigantic universe
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Yes to Aliens. I find it very self righteous for us to believe we are the only intelligent being in this entire space.

Yes to ghosts as well.