too much whinging!

Options

Replies

• laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Sort of a low point and a high point at the same time: I had difficulty this morning and really felt like a needed comfort food for lunch, so I had pizza, and it was one of the most delicious pizzas ever! Roasted garlic and crimini mushrooms, and I have the other half for tomorrow!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    *whining

In before the other trolls!
    No it's whinging it's a real word means the same, used very often in wales.

I knew what you were saying... awesome how people have to complain about grammatical errors (even when there isn't one) in a topic about how too many people whinge/whine/whatever you prefer to call it... :grumble:
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I went to Kohls today and every single thing I tried on fit! in a smaller size than last month. woohoo!! Plus I am going to my first live zumba class tonight :)
  • masarc
    masarc Posts: 12
    Options
    wow great job! I've been whining today and lost my control on food but the highpoint was the my losing of control was not the ridiculous binge it would have been a couple of weeks ago!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was thinking of making a post about this too..lol. High point would have to be fitting into a pair of jeans I bought 3 or 4 years ago and have never fit into.
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My diabetic coworker decided to start walking with me during lunch yesterday. Today my other coworker who I worry so much about decided to join us! They've slowed me down but I don't care, I'm just super happy to see them moving!
  • broadwaybound93
    Options
    anyone else think it's funny that more posts have been about whether or not whinging is a word instead of high points? xD

my high point this week has been joining the site and actually logging in everyday and recording my foods. also, lost 3 lbs off the bat - granted, i was probably "bloated" when i joined plus water weight but hey, i'll take it! :3
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Flourless cake is to die for!!!! My positive is I don't have to take medication for osteoporosis anymore. My bone density has improved. Yea!
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    a girl i work with said i look like i lost weight but my butt got fatter, which is a-okay in my book. :laugh:

i resisted beautiful, delicious, size-of-my-head cinnamon rolls at work last night.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    High point: it's Tuesday (and not Monday).
  • dragonfly_em
    dragonfly_em Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'm going to pick up my new bike tomorrow!!!! and start cycling to work - twice a week is my goal as i can juggle it round picking up kids. Used to cycle everywhere rain or shine before having kids and getting car so excited about giving it a go again. my old bike is still out in the garage but figured it was time to invest in a new on for a bit of extra motivation - and as it's thru the tax free cycle to work scheme upgraded just a weeeee bit - the lovely keen cycling sales guy must have been laughing at the thought of a fat frumpy 40 something pedalling away on a fancy bike - tho he was trying to convince me i wanted to take up mountaint biking
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    *whining

In before the other trolls!

**whinging was right... Before the other trolls get at you!
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    My high point was staying within my calories and working out for the second day in a row. Yes, my high point is pretty low, I'm aware of that. It is a higher point than I'd been at for a while though.
  • eljanero
    eljanero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No high point just yet....really trying to NOT slip up this weekend, weekends are my weakness with my diet....also, hoping for cooler days to get some good runs in without melting on the pavement!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I lost two more pounds (brought me to 12 overall)!!! And got a notification from MFP about losing a significant amount of weight. Made my day!
  • eljanero
    eljanero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    High Point TODAY! Dr. lowered my insulin today - A1C levels went from 8.2 to 5.9 from May 31st to now!!!! First Dr. visit in years where she said, all my bloodwork numbers were good, and don't have to come back for six months!

That is fantastic!! Good for you!!
  • misundrztood
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good for you! Congrats
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    I ran a 50 minute 10k on Saturday, and a 24 minute 5k on Monday....all in preperation for my half marathon this coming weekend!!!

OMG Great job, I am starting the couch to 5k... Slowly I am getting there... 5k here I come!!!
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Work gave out new shirts today... I needed a size small woohoooooooo!!! ( large last year and medium about 6 months ago)
  • fighterdiva
    fighterdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got new training shoes!