So who all is from the great state of TEXAS??

Options

Replies

• bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's probably just an attitude. Texans think they can do most things and that attitude let's us at least try it.
    There's less big city, more country, less government, more open spaces and an independent, self assured feeling in Texas.
    Hard to describe, but Texans welcome everyone as long as you appreciate the State and want to make it better.
  • bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's probably just an attitude. Texans think they can do most things and that attitude let's us at least try it.
    There's less big city, more country, less government, more open spaces and an independent, self assured feeling in Texas.
    Hard to describe, but Texans welcome everyone as long as you appreciate the State and want to make it better.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just moved from New Hampshire to Houston a week ago. DEFINITELY much hotter here than back home!
  • Belmenendez
    Options
    Hello from Pasadena, Tx.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    San Antonio here
  • Time4tee
    Time4tee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi from Beaumont where it is currently 91 degrees but feels like 150 degrees. Does sweating while walking to your car count as part of daily exercise?
  • vikkey
    vikkey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    huntsville tx!!!
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm from Texas. I live around the DFW area. I hate this heat. But then when it's cold I miss it lol!
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi I live in Rockwall just east of Dallas but i was born and grew up in Lubbock until I was 33.
  • scowil03xx
    scowil03xx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not too far away. Amarillo here. Outside in the heat and wind can sure be a pain. As big as I am, I am nothing more than a huge wind sock lol.
  • pattyg1821
    Options
    Im from Texas -born and raised!!!
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    Temple Texas here!! :-)
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    Corpus Christi here, Moved from Indiana in Nov 2011
  • ubuntufav
    Options
    I love Texas. I live in Dallas and its great.
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dallas/Ft. Worth Area. During the dead heat of summer I am so thankful for my Lifetime Gym Membership. It is the best!!!
  • patt3103
    Options
    Reppin San Antonio! lol...
  • susybon
    susybon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    60 miles southeast of Dallas. Ran in a 5K last weekend and it was hot!
  • sweet_basil
    Options
    I'm a transplant from Chicago but since age 9, I'm from west Texas (just south of Lubbock). Currently in Denton for school.
  • djohns8606
    Options
    My birth state is Texas (lived mostly in Plano), but Georgia has been home for almost 16 years now.

Just got started with My Fitness Pal, so... Hello Y'all!

oh, and Atlanta often feels like Dallas when the humidity is up.
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm from South Texas, Corpus Christi area :) and yes the heat is crazy...I go jogging at about 8pm