16 months later ,at my goal weight (picture)

Options

Replies

• HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Great job, thanks for sharing; you look great!!!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What do you plan to do now that you hit your goal weight?
    I am going to keep on doing what I have been doing,working out but I will have to eat more to stay at this weight,not sure I can as I eat around 2000 calories a day now and losing weight,,I am never hungry but guess I will have to eat more nuts and cheese and high calorie foods,,
  • Moratu
    Moratu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I must say, I am impressed and motivated by this! Great job!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    what!?!?!?!? omg.. thats insane diff.. you are total hottie now! lol.. not just thinner/.. but def in shape/definition! and you look so healthy!!!! yessssssssssssssss freakin amazing diff.. total 180 degree :drinker:
  • offthedeependay
    Options
    thanks every one,I feel better now than I did when I was in high school,I hope I can help others on here to reach their goals
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your before picture is at my peak weight and your after is close to my goal, so that's definitely inspirational! Good job!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I am going to keep on doing what I have been doing,working out but I will have to eat more to stay at this weight,not sure I can as I eat around 2000 calories a day now and losing weight,,I am never hungry but guess I will have to eat more nuts and cheese and high calorie foods,,

Wicked great job! I can't wait to get to this point!!
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    definitely a hotty now! Amazing work and commitment! Congratulations :)
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options

What diet are you using, since you eat 2000 cal and still lose weight?
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    awesome job!!! what a change!!
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looks like you kept the 6 pack from your first picture( drink in hand) and moved it to be a different 6 pack in the second :wink:
    Congrats!! :happy:
  • offthedeependay
    Options

What diet are you using, since you eat 2000 cal and still lose weight?
    no diet,,they don't work,just count my calories,eat healthy foods and keep active and exercise,dont eat fast food or processed food,make all my own meals,,my food diary is open if you want to look..
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Well, damn!! Good job, man! :drinker:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Very awesome!!! You look terrific...congrats on your success!!! :drinker:
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I hope I can be a part of the Ab club soon haha
  • faithlyn3
    Options
    ok how did you do it
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - like a totally different person! Great job!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome! Your physique looks amazingly younger! Congrats!
  • offthedeependay
    Options
    ok how did you do it
    lots of hard work and dedication ,I am kind of a strong head ,when I make up my mind to do something I go all out,,lots of exercise especially the last six months,at first I couldn't even do a sit up ,now I can do them until I want to stop.I ate well,counted every calorie that I put in my mouth,and became very active instead of sitting on the couch watching tv,it's a life change but a good one
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!