Most epic lines from a movie

Options

Replies

• danimal5867
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

"As you wish"

Princess Bride has some of the best quotable lines ever

When I saw this topic, I knew this quote had to be on here pretty quick. Thank you for not disappointing me.
  • horns281up
    horns281up Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jodie Foster: i never sweat the little things.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    "I didn't have much parental guidance. The public defender kept saying that." - Sailor Ripley / Wild at Heart
  • MissMay87
    Options
    "Nobody puts baby in the corner." - Dirty Dancing

Vivian: "I would have stayed for two thousand."
    Edward: "I would have paid four." - Pretty Woman

"I'll have what she's having." - When Harry Met Sally

"There's no crying in baseball."- A League of Their Own

"You had me at hello." - Jerry Maguire
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Am i my brothers keeper yes i am

new jack city
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    "Have you seen my baseball"?

lolol
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    "Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing if front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, that good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect."

Rocky Balboa, 2006
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." Bryan (Liam Neeson from Taken)
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Crash: "Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? .... We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of ****."

Larry: "Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em. "

-Bull Durham
  • angusmike
    Options
    "Rommel, you magnificant son-of-a-*****!! I read your book!!" -- George C. Scott in "Patton"

"Never trust a pretty girl or a lonely midget!" -- "Evil Roy Slade"

"What is that thing?"
    "This is the thing that dreams are made of." -- Bogart in "The Matlese Falcon"

"You f**ked up! You trusted us!!" -- "Animal House"

:bigsmile:
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    "Captain, it is I, Ensign Pulver, and I just threw your stinkin' palm tree overboard! Now what's all this crud about no movie tonight?"

-Mister Roberts
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    "You ever have that feeling... where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

"I imagine, that right now you're feeling... a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hmm?"

"Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But, you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That's there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind... driving you mad. It is this feeling, that has brought you to me."

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning around. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in 'Wonderland'... and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

"What are you trying to tell me? ... That I can dodge bullets?"

"No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready... you won't have too."

"Whoa"

Maybe not epic but still awesome in my book :happy:
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying, You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!"

Rocky Balboa
  • MostShady
    MostShady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand? " - Michael Corleone
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Get busy living or get busy dying - Shawshank Redemption

You had me at hello - Jerry Mcguire
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    -And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
    -You don't even know him.
    -Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
    -Tombstone

-Let me tell you something, Toula. The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.
    -My Big Fat Greek Wedding

-It's called a lance. Hello (Ello).
    -A Knight's Tale
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    “I can’t believe I just gave my panties to a geek.” — Sixteen Candles

“Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.” — Better Off Dead

“I want my two dollars!” — Better Off Dead

“Demented and sad, but social.” — The Breakfast Club

“SQUIRREL!” — Up

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn " Gone With The Wind

"E.T. phone home." E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

"We all go a little mad sometimes." Norman Bates in Psycho

“To Infinity and beyond!” — Toy Story

“Game over, man! Game Over!” — Aliens

“M.I. does the dying. Fleet just does the flying.” – Johnny Rico, Starship Troopers

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
    - Ripley, "Aliens"

Mal: We're deep in space, corner of No and Where.

Mal: "Love. Can know all the math in the 'verse but take a boat in the air that you don't love? She'll shake you off just as sure as a turn in the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home."
  • Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Girl car? What kind of girl drives a Hemi Cuda?

Sara "Sway" Wayland: I'll show you.

[Sway puts on red lipstick]

Memphis: Lipstick?

Sara "Sway" Wayland: Matches the car.

Memphis: What's next? Blush? Mascara?

Sara "Sway" Wayland: Next time I'll pull out the, uh... leather, high heels and pink underwear for you.

Memphis: Pink underwear works. Pink underwear works.

Gone in 60 Seconds
  • boromirdoesnot
    boromirdoesnot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "You...shall not...pass!"
    LotR -Gandalf
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    "You can't handle the truth."

A few good men

"leave the gun, take the canoli"

"i'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"