Boobs

Options
Now that I have your attention... why are they always the LAST things to come when gaining weight, and the FIRST things to go when losing? The one thing I want to keep, and they're shrinking before my eyes, meanwhile I see no difference anywhere else yet (only about an 8-10 lb loss so far, but still)

Replies

• tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the unfairness of it all... the sacrafices we make to be healthy :-(
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh man, do I understand where you're coming from. Almost all of my bras are now at the stage where there is too much space between the cup and my actual boob. I don't care for them to be wobbling around inside of the cups all day! Hopefully, my waist and hips will get the newsflash that the fat is leaving and relinquish their death grip.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'm not complaining. Mine were ridiculously huge, so I'm pretty stoked that they've gone down in size.

Me too
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    I know....I'm in mourning :(
  • Cameo530
    Cameo530 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I think I cheered the first time my trainer measured me and they had gone down!
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine have always been fairly small., at my most common weight, they've been a B... As I've gained weight I was "finally" a FULL C... The first time I bought a C I was thinking "wow"! Now I'm losing, and I can tell my boobs are losing their plumpness, ahhh, it was fun while it lasted, but I miss the rest of my body not being squishy.
  • masirahmo
    masirahmo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm the opposite!! First place weight goes on - and last place it comes off. I have a relatively small waist so there's times I look like Dolly Parton......................... My husband's favourite quote is that nothing grows in the shade!
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Honestly, mine are smaller, but the thing is, they kinda look BETTER. I've been lifting and doing weight training exercises for my arms/chest, and the girls sit nice and perky now!
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Honestly, mine are smaller, but the thing is, they kinda look BETTER. I've been lifting and doing weight training exercises for my arms/chest, and the girls sit nice and perky now!

Mine look better, too. My husband says this is the best they've ever looked (and he's been infatuated with my chest since high school so he would know lol).
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Mine look better, too. My husband says this is the best they've ever looked (and he's been infatuated with my chest since high school so he would know lol).

Jealous, I know mine still look okay smaller, but I think I'm going to miss them.
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just kind of wish there was some way to get one side to lose or fill out more or less than the other while in the process of losing weight. I've always had the issue of one being noticeably larger than the other and bras never fitting right and I'd love to not have to either pad one cup or have one cup to small and squeeze me :( I know it's supposedly normal for one to be slightly larger than the other, but really, there's almost a full cup difference going on here. :'(
  • _Sashka_
    _Sashka_ Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm the opposite! They're the last to go! Which sucks coz I'm a full C and often my back gets sore when running...
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    from 200 all the way down to 140 the only change to mine has been band size since i was like 22 and topped out at a G cup
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! :( i went from a 36C to a 32B.. orangutan titties over here!!
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Same with me. I started out a 40ddd, lost 49 pounds so far and they are now a 36ddd. Lol. Glad to lose it around my back but I'm ready for a c cup again like before my kids! I want to be able to wear cute bras again! Lol
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I lose some of mine. I have extremely large boobs and they strangle me when I lay on my bavk.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    cant lose something I never really had.. kinda handy from what I've heard though particularly when I'm running
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    cant lose something I never really had.. kinda handy from what I've heard though particularly when I'm running

I bruised my chin doing jumping jacks once. I don't recommend it!
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I'm SO excited to see the weight come from them that I think I'm going to jump for joy when they deflate..... F boobs are really NOT fun to exercise with and I want to stop looking so damn massive! So far... they aren't budging!