finally..10 lbs lost!

Options
I finally lost 10 lbs..i have been the off again on again dieter for a while..ive finally stuck with it this time and have lost 10 lbs in about 2.5 weeks!:love:

Replies

• augustbells
    Options
    Congrats! Those first 10 lbs feel so good. I just lost 10 as well and I can already feel the difference in my body.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I finally lost 10 lbs..i have been the off again on again dieter for a while..ive finally stuck with it this time and have lost 10 lbs in about 2.5 weeks!:love:

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You're doing a great job, keep it up! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • rfsahae
    rfsahae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just a tiny bit jealous, but I'll be there soon!
  • mereb
    mereb Posts: 6
    Options
    What are some tips for losing that amount in a little over 2 weeks??? That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • missyammerman
    Options
    AWESOME job....hopefully I will be on my way soon!!! Just joined last night.
  • sparkler2112
    sparkler2112 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :blushing: I havent done anything out of the norm..i have stayed under with my calories (except one day..i was a little bad) and I have went to the gym 5 out of the last 7 days. I typically use the elliptical to burn from 200-400 cal/day. Oh and i havent had a soda in 2 weeks...now that was a feat in itself! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!